Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxhunnixX16 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2006, 09:34 AM
    Need Advice.
    Hey everyone I need you help well I've been texting someone now for at least 2 months and I'm starting to get feelings for him but don't no if he feels the same for me! While we've been texting he hasent said enything regarding a relationship! I want to tell him but scared I'm of being knocked back! I want to tell him but how? X
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2006, 09:55 AM
    Oh my god! Texting is no way to develop feelings. Things get lost in words.

How about having a normal conversation? How actuall yspending time with some one before you even develop feelings. You don't know this person.

Have you even met this person??

Nov 7, 2006, 10:23 AM
    Yea I have met him I've know of him but we dident talk much.we got talking one night and he gave me his number and we have been txting ever since.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2006, 10:57 AM
    Well - you need to get together and spend more time together.

How about scrapping the text and actually talking on the phone.

It's too easy to hide behind text.

Nov 7, 2006, 10:58 AM
    Hehas said about meeting up but we haven't got round to it.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2006, 03:37 PM
    Time to talk to this guy and meet him in person. You don't even know him.

Texting is no way to meet someone, let alone develop feeling for them.

Call, ask to meet and go from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need advice... please [ 37 Answers ]

Me and my ex of 3 years broke up over a month ago. He said we were fighting too much and that if I would give it time everything would fall into place.well we still see each other and hang out and spend the night together,yet he hasn't mentioned anything about the relationship. Its like he's over...

Need some advice [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. This is going to be long, so bear with me. I could really use some advice. I have over $50K in debt from 2 credit cards and a student loan that have been charged off. Needless to say my credit is shot right now and I'm trying to get back on my feet. Unfortunately, I'm not making anywhere...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

Need advice. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this forum. I hope to find good information about divorce. My husband and I were married for over 5 years until we decided to separate. Before we got married I have a small business and its earning enough for myself. When We got married he invested some money from our joint bank...

Some advice please [ 24 Answers ]

My girlfriend left told me she wanted a break from us 4 weeks ago. A week after that I told her I couldn't stay in limbo and made the decision for her to call it quits which she agreed was the best idea. After hearing that she couldn't handle seeing me with anyone else I rang her up thinking she...

View more questions Search