Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2009, 10:44 AM
    Black spots and light flashes
    My husband had cataract surgery on one eye about 6 months ago. For the last 3 days he has been experiencing light flashes and black spots. He does have an appointment today, but Im wondering if anyone has any idea what it could be?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 6, 2009, 10:48 AM

The doctor will be the best person to answer that question. It could be a number of things, but I have not been to medical school so my thoughts would make no difference. Good luck with the appointment.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 6, 2009, 11:05 AM

You are very welcome. Please let us know how things went.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Propane Furnace won't start no pilot light red light flashes 3 times [ 6 Answers ]

My propane furnace G6RC has no visible flame and the red light either stays on or flashes 3 times in a row and then the furnace shuts off and tries to restart

How to reset Airbag light flashes and Service Engine Soon light of 2001 Nisan Altima [ 0 Answers ]

After the engines has been serviced, how do you reset (turn off) the 'Service Engine Soon' Light and 'Airbag light' flashes on a 2001 Nissan Altima?

Hampton Bay Fan/Light: Light flashes intermittently [ 1 Answers ]

Installed fan 3-4 months ago and have had no trouble until past week when light on fan started flashing intermittently. Fan has remote and is wired directly to power source -- no switch. Checked all connections, but cannot figure out why light is flashing. Any help is much appreciated!

PC won't start hdd light flashes [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to fix a PC for a friend. The power supply had blown, so I have replaced that no problem. But the problem that was occurring before the PSU was that when you shut down the PC it all shuts down OK but the HDD light continues to flash until you completely remove power to the PC....

View more questions Search