Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    statix99 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2009, 02:32 AM
    Late 80's early 90's movies
    Bothe movies were around the late 80's early 90's one was about I think it was 3 or 4 aliens it was like a comedy, one alien had one sunglasses with a leather coat and the other ones I don't remember. I think they had crashed into a farm or something??

The other one was about a troll or a leprican that broke rocks with his hands and in one part of the movie he buys singlasses and they play the song lowrider??
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Nov 6, 2009, 02:39 AM
    1st movie: Spaced Invaders (1990)
    2nd movie: A Gnome Named Gnorm (1990)
    statix99 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2009, 02:51 AM

Thank you so much
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Nov 6, 2009, 02:52 AM

Yer welcome

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hbo Movies late 70's Early 80's [ 4 Answers ]

A movie about a little boy and a drum

Late 70's -early 80's sci fi movies [ 5 Answers ]

Thia space movie was about a crew that either lands on a planet or comes across a evil entity that makes their worst fears become a reality. In one scene a female has a fear of worms and this fear appears and attacks her,eating off her clothes and leaving her slimmed. For the life of me I can't...

Need Titles of 80's or very early 90's animated movies (a challenge for u) [ 4 Answers ]

Ok these are going to be some hard ones because I don't have much to go on. 1. This one has to do with someone on some dark world where there is a storm or something coming in which u have to catch the train out of there before you get turned to stone... and the person has to get his or her...

Children's movies from late 80's earlly 90's [ 6 Answers ]

Hey so I need help figuring out the names of two old children movies... First... there is this one that has this little boy and at the beginning there is this like parade thing and he's in his house in the morning and when is about to go outside his bed takes him somewhere, and he flies through...

Late 80's early 90's [ 4 Answers ]

Can't think of this show... about waitresses who worked in a "skytop" restaurant... an annoying piano player, one waitress was named crystal

View more questions Search