Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christine95 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 07:44 PM
    Sensor for Beach furnace
    I have a Beach furnace 1973 and the seņor is not working, please can someone let me know where I could buy a sensor from? I had an electrican that tried to help me but was unable to get one for the beach furnace.Thank you
    christine95 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 07:45 PM

Sorry spelling error it is "sensor"
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 5, 2009, 07:47 PM
    Can you post a picture of the sensor?
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2009, 07:58 PM
    It may be a mercury-filled pilot sensor, in which case you are probably out of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MAP sensor;Mass Airflow sensor;Volume Air sensor-All Same? [ 8 Answers ]

97 Nissan Pickup - 160,000 miles - KA24E engine -Check engine Soon Light Code reader says volume air sensor. Is this the same as a mass airflow sensor or the MAP sensor? Where is this sensor located, in the throttle body injection? Just threw a new O2 (Bosch)sensor on it, I lost that bet.. it...

Going to Myrtle Beach [ 1 Answers ]

I will be going to Myrtle Beach in June and would like info. On good, affordable restaurants in the area. Thanks!

Flame sensor day and night 394 gas furnace [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My 20 year old day and night model 394jaz036065 lights the pilot and after awhile fires the burners then shuts down. Now it just lights the pilot and then shuts the pilot down after a while 2+ minutes. Is the flame sensor mounted to the ignition/pilot assembly? I am trying to confirm that-...

At the beach [ 8 Answers ]

Is it a bad idea to have my dog on a 16ft. Retarctable leash at the beach, should I have him on a standard leash? I like the retractable because it gives him more freedom, and he doesn't pay attention to or bother the people around us.

1989 honda civic. (code 4)crank angle sensor.(code 8) tdc position sensor [ 0 Answers ]

The car idles randomly after warm up.I check the ecu for codes and it gives 4 crank angle sensor and 8 tdc position sensor. I did a search and one of the ad posted by a guy in Canada says that he had to get part from different vehicles until he got all of them to work properly. Will I be able to...

View more questions Search