Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Nov 5, 2009, 04:40 PM
    What happens when I ship to basic?
    I am referring to the money I will make when I am down there? I mean I have bills and stuff I need to pay while I am away. Do they do a direct deposit to my current account that I can have someone else pay my bills or..

Any help would be appreciated!

Rick
    CanIDoIt Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Nov 20, 2009, 03:12 PM

There is a form you fill out that lists a bank as well as an account # if you already have one back where you are. You could do what I did & start an Armed Forces Bank account (afbank.com) which is what was recommended to me when I was ion your shoes 2 years ago. Ask away dude.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flying ship [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, My Mum and I are stuck, we're in a desperate search before christmas to find this film, if anyone can help it'll be most appreciated. It was a stop-start animatated film, without dialogue, as far as we can remember. It was set in the winter, we think it was a russian...

A boy about 8 was taken away in a space ship [ 4 Answers ]

I'd like to find the name of a movie I saw years ago. It was about a young boy that was taken by aliens I think. The movie took place in the '50's. He and his family were returning from an outing, maybe a carnival, he was walking along a creek in the woods and he lost his brother. The next thing I...

Holy Ship! [ 17 Answers ]

Ran into this on the net. Wow! The command bridge is higher than a 10-story building and has 11 crane rigs that can operate simultaneously. Country of origin - Denmark Length - 1,302 ft Width - 207 ft Net cargo - 123,200 tons (a quarter of a billion pounds!) Engine - 14 in-line cylinders...

Orka following a ship? [ 2 Answers ]

Why could a Killer Whale follow a ship? A friend of mine told me a story about an orca, following his ship for 16 days during the course through Atlantic up to Gibraltar, where it turned back... Only following, like playing, singing for all these nights, a "song" that was more like a baby...

View more questions Search