Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Klaipeda Posts: 203, Reputation: 2

Nov 5, 2009, 04:09 PM
    Is swine flue real or?
    I watched on the TV that the swine flue was 'invented' by one of the Swiss pharmacy company. Before the 'swine flue' the pharmacy company made very little profit and after the s/ flue was 'discovered' the company started to make huge profit... The people of pharmacy were recorded by some sources having the meeting with another people discussing issues regarding the monetary income. Some time passed and swine flue became 'famous'... :The company made huge profit billions of pounds confused:
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2009, 04:19 PM
    As far as I know it is real, but (from what I've read) more people die every year from the regular flu, than the swine flu.:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 5, 2009, 04:19 PM
    It's real. Trust me...
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2009, 04:30 PM
    Yes, it's real. People are dying from it.

Don't believe every "conspiracy theory" that you read or see.
    Expert

Nov 5, 2009, 04:39 PM
    I've had a member of my nursing staff who have lost her husband due to this. Also, friends and family are suffering as we speak.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2009, 05:08 PM

More than 1,000 people have died in the U.S. from swine flu.
    If the crooks have developed a scheme to make $$, they are pulling it off worldwide, and they have fooled the CDC and the World Health Organization.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2009, 05:15 PM

Yes, its real. I'd thought it was being exaggerated before. But more than half of my co-workers have been out sick with it. Some are still out sick with it too.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 5, 2009, 05:44 PM

I work out of a major hospital now adays and yes it is very real.

Remember that blaming the government, insurance companies, or someone for things is common,

Nov 5, 2009, 05:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    I work out of a major hospital now adays and yes it is very real.

remember that blaming the government, insurance companies, or someone for things is common,
    It's doubtfull for me. It's not proven like chicken pox or hepatitis. It can be simple flu or flu complications. I work in hospital too and some doctors are sceptical about this... If you read _'Who benefits from swine flu vaccines', it's nicely indicate what companies. Of course to 'spread the word' and make it real you have to make it really believable. I mean people live on the streets like vagabonds, beggars and nothing apeals to them:rolleyes:
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2009, 08:11 PM
    This is actually a question for J_9 if she sees it... :rolleyes:

I have never got a flu shot in my life (50) and have had no problem, my husband gets one every year.

Do you think it's necessary to get one this year? They are offering 2 different kinds. I feel very weary about the new one, since it is new and I've never had one before and of course it's not mandatory. :confused:

Nov 6, 2009, 12:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    This is actually a question for J_9 if she sees it....:rolleyes:

I have never got a flu shot in my life (50) and have had no problem, my husband gets one every year.

Do you think it's necessary to get one this year? They are offering 2 different kinds. I feel very weary about the new one, since it is new and I've never had one before and of course it's not mandatory. :confused:
    Its sad to hear that someone died.. I would prefer not to have all kinds of vaccinations in my body as I am not sure what concequences will be later in the future. I understand for the deseases that are old enough to know it's a disease. If God takes me, so let it be we all go there one day..
    Expert

Nov 6, 2009, 05:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    This is actually a question for J_9 if she sees it....:rolleyes:

I've had both vaccines... seasonal flu AND the H1N1. Now, the H1N1 vaccine should really be reserved for those in the high risk category... 25 and under, people with underlying medical conditions, and people working in the healthcare field.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Repairing oil flue [ 1 Answers ]

A few years ago I painted my grey brick oil flue with white drylock. A year or so later 1in thick chunks about 8 by 10in started falling off. I assume this happened because the blocks couldn't breathe. Can I fix this with some type of mortar?

Swine flue [ 4 Answers ]

My moms been getting sick and I hear there is swine flu going around so I was woundering what are the symptoms of swine flue:(

Furnace Flue Backdraft [ 1 Answers ]

Recently installed a new water heater. Water heater vents at a 45 degree angle and joins the furnace flue. Due to the new water heater I have been scrutinizing it's performance and noticed that when the furnace is running, there is a backdraft down the water heater vent and out the top. The air...

Fireplace Flue [ 2 Answers ]

I am building a home. It has a 2 sided fireplace. Where is the correct place to have the flue up the center or on a side for proper drafting>?

Gas burner flue? [ 3 Answers ]

I just had my fireplace flue cleaned on my recently purchased 50-yr-old house. The service guy told me that the other flue -- the one to my gas burner -- was very damaged and needed to be relined. Is this possible? The house was converted from oil to gas about 20 years ago, and the gas burner...

View more questions Search