Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cowgirl1020 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 04:09 PM
    Something's wrong with my boyfriend.or is it me?
    Me and my boyfriend have a special kind of relationship where we always agree on everything, we never EVER fight, and we actually love each other. Well lately I've been in the mood for intimacy. Well I try everything I know to get him aroused. I give him subtle hints that I want it. Next thing I know, he is rejecting me. For several nights he has done this. I feel extremely bad like he doesn't want me at all or it makes me feel like I'm not good enough. I've shaken things up and tried different things, but now its just not working. I am wondering if something else is going on or he just isn't attracted to me anymore. I mean I tihnk of myself as good looking, but where I have an emotional disorder I tend to put myself down sometimes. But now more than ever because he doesn't pay attention to me anymore like he used to. What should I do? :confused:
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 5, 2009, 04:11 PM

How old are both of you?
    cowgirl1020 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 01:29 PM
    He is 23 I'm 19
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Nov 13, 2009, 02:27 PM

My suggestion is Talk to Him.
    It usually helps.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2009, 07:12 AM

Talking is always good. Never fall back to making assumptions all the time. That can get you into more trouble than you can imagine over time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Something's wrong with my PC [ 1 Answers ]

Why do I hear Advertisements and TV shows playing on my computer but I can't see them?

Pregnancy or Seriously something's wrong [ 10 Answers ]

This is not a new scare to me as I have felt the am I blues before. I am 17 Years old & have had my period since I was twelve so I have a pretty good regular cycle. Until this month ! I was late by about 2 weeks and I had awful cramping then I received it. Finished up and then I had severe nausea...

Something's wrong with my dog [ 6 Answers ]

my dog starts randomly shake and it scares me. What's wrong with him?

Something's wrong! [ 7 Answers ]

My computer won't log in to internet. I know I have signal I even called the company. When I turn on my computer it takes a long time (around 3 mins) to load my desktop. And when that happens my tool bar at the bottom looks like windows 2000 or 98 which is suppose to be windows xp. And, every...

I'm babysitting a dog and something's wrong [ 9 Answers ]

I'm babysitting my sisters dog, he's a Pekingese mix. She advised me that he had a spot on his leg and has cream for it. Tonight I noticed that he was licking it a lot, and upon closer look, The lower part of his belly and the skin on both of his back legs (under the fur) all the way up is red,...

View more questions Search