Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slimjim20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 03:29 PM
    People and housing are what?
    People who lived and work on a nobles land and received housing and protection in return was?
    :eek: I don't get it!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 5, 2009, 03:43 PM
    Peons ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Housing rights [ 2 Answers ]

I left an abusive 6 1/2 year relationship and moved in with my mom a week ago, upon her request. Now my brother and I are not getting along she wants me out by tomorrow. I moved back to Florida because she said I was welcome here. Isn't there some kind of law that allows me to stay for a certain...

Housing foreclosure [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Ontario, Canada. I purchased my home a little over 2 yrs ago. Around June of this year I ran into some financial difficulties and missed a payment. My payments are high as I was recovering from bankruptcy due to separation 13 years ago. In September I accepted a position out of the...

Low Cost Housing [ 1 Answers ]

List the alternatives available for constructiong a new house at low cost-Like choosing alternate Bricks, using Pre Fab Structures, low cost roofings etc..

Housing law [ 2 Answers ]

If a tenant is evicted from a private (short assured) tenancy, does their child (aged over 18) have any rights to stay in the property?

Housing Grants [ 2 Answers ]

My family keeps growing and the money that we have coming in is barely enough to pay for all our bills every month. I am wondering how I would go about getting a government grant to pay off my mortgage and then build a bigger, more suitable home for my family? I have used Google to try to find out...

View more questions Search