Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2006, 06:53 AM
    Birthday
    Hello you, :)

Im not sure if I'm posting in the right area, but here goes.

In 1 months time its my hubby's 31st birthday.
    I would love to do something special for him. My restrictions at the moment is money, we don't have any of it right now, going through a struggling stage.

Would anyone have any grand ideas of what I can do for him?

PLEASE HELP.
    Xx
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2006, 01:04 AM
    Hello! Any ideas?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 8, 2006, 08:03 AM
    A theme party, if your hubby loves a specific time frame ( like I still live in the 60s-70s) You guests help make the theme and use friends and families to help with it. See if everyone can help with the theme.

For example everyone tried to dress 60's, someone had some blow up funiture ( and it worries me they had it) someone had a party lamp, another person had a black light ( and yes you need to worry about my friends)

So we all enjoyed an evening of snacks, listen to Dr Hook and Three Dog NIght.

I have been to others that did a Hawaii theme at someone's pool
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2006, 08:07 AM
    I like the idea, sounds mega fun actually, but we won't have any funds to support such a party and nor will family ( his mum is going through a separation right now )
    How about an idea, just for us 2?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Acknowledge a birthday? [ 3 Answers ]

My ex broke up with me a couple of months ago after a 2 year relationship, and I initiated no contact with her. Its her 19th b'day in a couple of days time and I was wondering if I should get in touch to wish her a happy b'day? I still like her so what do you guys think?

Happy birthday in German [ 2 Answers ]

Yeah how does one say happy birthday in German? I wish to tell my friend from Germany this.

Happy Birthday to PetFinders [ 4 Answers ]

I do not know how many of you have used this site but Pet Finder is 10 years old now. Happy Birthday to Petfinder.com! Petfinder.com is 10 years old this year, and They are celebrating their birthday--and the pets--all year! They created a special for you to play and Petfinder Concentration...

What should I get the guy I'm dating for his birthday? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago, but I was actually glad that the relationship ended. He was very insecure and jealous, he would get mad when guys looked at me, also he would go through my personal stuff without asking me. I was scheduled to model in a fashion show on February 14th,...

View more questions Search