Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dee0011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 02:53 PM
    Toro lawnmower won't stay running
    I have a toro lawnmower and I can't keep it running. Ive emptied the gas tank and the oil , refilled both. I also changed the spark plug and even gapped it to;) the filter has also been changed and after all this it still doesn't stay running. Is there any hope for this lawnmower or what? Please help. Thank you
    bones252100 Posts: 253, Reputation: 29

Nov 5, 2009, 05:31 PM

How old is the gasoline? Obtain new gas (preferably premium). Empty the mower gas tank & refill with the new gas. Gasoline has a shelf life of about 4 months. Fuel purchased last year will be no good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weed Eater Lawnmower won't stay running [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Weed Eater Briggs and Staton 300 push mower. I've changed the spark plug and cleaned the Air Filter. Lawn mower will start but immediately shuts off. Any advice?

I can't keep my Toro lawnmower running [ 1 Answers ]

My sister gave me her self propelled Toro lawnmower. It had been left outside for a month. Before being left outside, it started perfectly. Now, the only way I can start it is by pouring gas into the carb (through the air filter), I figure there must be an issue in getting gas. I pulled the supply...

Toro mo0wer starts but won't stay running [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 6.5 hp Toro, it has been sitting for a long time, it will start but then cut out after about 10 seconds. The only way it starts is by priming it. I took the bolt off the fuel bowl and gas came out with a steady strem. Do you think I need to remove the bowl and clean? The mower was...

View more questions Search