Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thebrent1981 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 02:45 PM
    Changing rear valve cover gasket
    I have a 2002 chrysler town and country... 3.3... I need to change the rear valve cover gasket and would like to know the proper steps to take to get to this part to change it.

Check out some similar questions!

2.4 L sunfire/cavalier cam cover removal? Or valve cover?how do I get them off? [ 6 Answers ]

I actually googled the answer to this question... and found it here on this site... but its NOT WORKING FOR ME!. SO PLEASE HELP!. here is the problem... I have a 2.4 L sunfire same as the 2.4 L cavalier.. its a twin cam... it has cam covers.. (not really valve covers I guess)... that have 10 bolts...

Car won't start after changing head gasket. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1990 Magna TP auto, just spent all day yesterday changing the head gasket as it was overheating and all other remedies failed. Anyway, put it all back together and now it cranks but won't start :( I think it's one of 2 things, I had another amateur helping me as I'm 24weeks pregnant...

Steps to Replace Valve Cover Gasket on 93 F350 7.3L [ 2 Answers ]

My son just picked up a 93 Ford F350 7.3 IDFI w/a leak on the passenger side valve cover gasket. The replacement process looks pretty involved and the dealer wants $270 for that side. Does anyone have any suggestions on what needs to be completely removed vs moved and the steps you would take to...

1992 Acura Valve Cover Gasket *urgent* [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, Rego here, I've got a 1992 Acura Vigor GS that needs the valve cover gasket replaced, was wondering if anyone could tel me how this is done, or direct me to a site with a how to? I have a relative idea about taking the bolts out diaganolly, but that's about it. Many thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.