Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lewy_za Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2006, 06:46 AM
    Panasonic TV not working
    Can someone please help me fix my TV. I have a Panasonic TV, model CN667R. I can't find anything on this model TV and hoping someone in here will be able to help.

I can hear sound but there's no picture. All that I can see is a thin flatline. See attachment
    Attached Images

Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 7, 2006, 06:48 AM
    Sorry to say but the tube has gone.
    This is an ex-TV, it's gone to the big lounge in the sky, its dead!
    bjack1960 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 07:53 AM
    I don't agree that the CRT is inoperable. From the picture I can see a bright horizontal line in the center of the screen which makes me think there is an issue in the vertical deflection circuitry. I might investigate this avenue before investing in a new picture tube.
    melanie1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 03:10 AM
    I have a panasonic viera model no th-42px60b we were watching tv and the electric cut out when we put it back on the light on the tv is flashing red but no picture or sound
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2012, 05:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by melanie1980 View Post
    i have a panasonic viera model no TH-42PX60B WE WERE WATCHING TV AND THE ELECTRIC CUT OUT WHEN WE PUT IT BACK ON THE LIGHT ON THE TV IS FLASHING RED BUT NO PICTURE OR SOUND
    First, start your own question instead of replying to a several year old post.

Second, in the new post, still provide the make and model (as you have done here), but also provide us the number blinks that the red LED is flashing.

Third, if your TV is under warranty call either the manufacturer or the retailer to see what your options are. If there is no warranty, then be prepared to either spend $150-200 USD to have an in-home technician diagnose and possibly repair the unit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic digital gigarange cordless phone [ 1 Answers ]

I have the above mentioned telephone receiver which had its "Dial" Locked and the user even forgot the password they used to lock so we cannot unlock the Dial.The question is :How do I unlock this phone so that we can sue it once again to make calls? I have tried to look for a CMOS battery inside...

CD-RW not working [ 4 Answers ]

The CD-RW drive is not working. It says that it cannot complete a burn or it says that it is done but there is nothing there or an incomplete burn. The drivers are up to date. Any ideas? The computer is about 3 years old and running Windows XP service pack 2. It is a Pentium 4, 2,4 gHZ and has...

Panasonic Video Switcher [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm not sure if this question may be too technical to be asking here, but is anyone familiar with a Panasonic WJ-5500 broadcast video switcher? We broadcast on the Internet and we use one of these, but it needs to be tuned a little. What I really need to know is how to adjust the...

Can my panasonic cf-47 play dvds? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Panasonic CF-47 Toughbook, model year about 2000. It has a Pentium II, with a CDROM. My question is: Can this machine play a DVD? Of course it can play CDs, but I was wondering if CDs and DVDs are virtually the same, as far as my CDROM is concerned. Thanks for an answer.

Memory Reset for Rechargeable Panasonic Cordless Phone Battery [ 0 Answers ]

I was recently experiencing terrible performance of the handset battery for my cordless Panasonic KX-TG2730S (or KX-TG2730) telephone. I searched the user manuals and the Panasonic website for a solution but could not find one. So I called Panasonic at 1-800-211-7262 to see if there was anything...

View more questions Search