Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kdmeyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 12:38 PM
    Snowlower will not engage
    I purchesed a used lawn tracter mtd12/36 with a separate snowblower. I dropped the mower deck,have connected everything for the blower. It ran well. I shut it off,lowered the blade engagement lever one more time to check it before I put it away, the snowblower wouldn't engage.the lawn tracter is mod#139-612-000 c149b. The blower is model#190-491-000 io17d. :confused:

Check out some similar questions!

Is it OK for me and my boyfriend to engage in foreplay? [ 6 Answers ]

Well me and my boyfriend have been together for some time. We're quite open with everything because we believe that if we're honest with each other and communicate, that's the main key to a relationship. I'm 17 and I am a virgin but me and my boyfriend engage in foreplay My boyfriend isn't a virgin...

Engage what to do [ 9 Answers ]

I got engage 15 days ago and my fiancé went back home ,he never called me does that mean its over

Blades will not engage [ 2 Answers ]

We have a 2003 Craftsman riding mower. The mower will start but you cannot engage the gears. Any help?

Will not engage gear [ 1 Answers ]

My tire recently went flat on my Wizard Hydrastatic lawn mower and had to take the tire off to get it aired up. When got the tire off, the axil came with it. With that, oil (I'm assuming gear oil or hydrastatic fluid) came out, I got the tire aired up but now the tire will not lock in and comes...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.