Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    illestchic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 11:19 AM
    Night club fight
    I want to know if you can still get into trouble, for instant if someone else used your ID in a night club fight and gave them your information instead of theirs, and they had a ticket under your name instead? Where to go from there?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2009, 05:20 AM

Hello ill:

If somebody used your name on a ticket they got, YOU will be in trouble... What would I do?? Well, I'd plead not guilty and make them PROVE it was you.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night club [ 2 Answers ]

My friend was kicked in the head by a bouncer after being thrown out of a bar. He probably deserved to be thrown out however was not being aggressive until challenged by the bouncers. Does he have a claim?

Got into a fight with a friend last night... [ 3 Answers ]

This SUCKS! I went to a show last night with a TON of friends and we were all having a great time. My buddy was there with this girl he is daqting that I have been VERY good friends with for years... longer than Ive known this guy. Anyway, we are all walking back to the car and I here my friend...

Help! I was attacked by a bouncer at a night club. [ 7 Answers ]

Last night when I was out minding my own business and having fun at a night club, I was pushed to the ground by a bouncer in the night club and hit repeatedly before being kicked out of the establishment. I have a number of witnesses that can vouch that I was completely sober and in control. ...

View more questions Search