Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimmi2401 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 10:50 AM
    Transposition of formula
    Transpose the formula s=square root of t-q/t+2q to make the subject and evaluate t when s=2/7 and q=2x10 to the power of 5

Express your answer in engineering notation correct to 2 significant figures
    Nhatkiem Posts: 120, Reputation: 9

Nov 5, 2009, 09:00 PM

you have

, try squaring both sides and see if that helps as a first step.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Transposition of formulae clarification [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there I'm studying for my mathematics for engineering exam and am just looking for some clarification on my answers. I have 2 questions that I believe I have answered correctly however would like the view of an expert just to confirm. OK here goes 1) Q=1/wrCR subject is C

Transposition anf transformation of formulae [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All Iam doing some exams for work and one of the areas covered is the transpostion and transformation of formulae. As its been a while since I laft school I was wandering if any one could help. I need to know want, if any are the rules for doing this and how are they applied?

Transposition of formulae [ 3 Answers ]

I have just started to teach myself transposition. I need help with this one: any help gratefully accepted, thanks:) k=f(s+t) subject t

Transposition Of Formulae [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me transpose these formulas. Please show workings. PLEASE SEE POST BELOW Thanks

Transposition [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I still don't get this question! My teacher told us that we need to know this but she won't tell us. - Why is the difference between a transposition is always division by 9? Does anyone know?

View more questions Search