Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2006, 04:50 AM
    Not free to travel after Jan 14?
    It looks Americans might not be able to leave the country without an exit permit. They will also need a visa to go back home.

I would like to know a way to stay on top of these new regulations.

The following link will explain this issue better. I would like your comments or take on it.

Paper Please! Does this sound like a free country????

Exit Permits or Visas????
    :mad:

http://hasbrouck.org/IDP/IDP-APIS-comments.pdf
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2006, 05:31 AM
    Saw this article too:
    http://www.theregister.com/2006/11/0...urther_notice/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Travel between us and france [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Does anyone know the law on a french citizen visiting the us (for 3 months) then returning to France. How long before he can return to the US? And what is the best option for him to be able to travel freely to both countries? Is it a visa and how does one go about obtaining one... ...

Travel to Canada [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Canadian,living in the U.S. with a permanent residence card.Do I need a passport to go back into Canadato visit, And if so how do I get one.

A question about Travel [ 1 Answers ]

Dear TaxExpert, My husband is a graduate student on F1 in North Carolina. He had a full time internship in California from June 2005 to December 2005. My question is: 1) Can we file any form to deduct this travel expense, such as Form 2106? 2) My husband and I are Chinese. I am his...

View more questions Search