Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaunn7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2009, 11:57 PM
    Disc f
    How do I clean disc f.trying to burn a film and its telling me to clean the disc,I don" know how
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2009, 02:58 PM

If this is a CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive, purchase a cleaning disk at a computer shop. It has a brush that will clean the laser. The disk, itself (CDs/DVDs) can be cleaned very carefully with soap and water, but they don't normally get dirty and I don't think that's what the program is trying to tell you to do.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Nov 7, 2009, 04:44 PM
    Hi there

Your burning software could also be corrupt. Try burning a file using window's built in burning software.

Open My Documents and open My Computer.
    Insert a black disk.
    Cancel the Autorun popup.
    Now in My Computer dubble click on you CD-ROm Drive.
    Now drop a file from your documents in this folder.
    On the toolbar should be a burn these files to disk option.

If this works successfully the your burning application might need reinstalling.

Please let me know of this helped.
    Cheers
    Grant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insert a disc into disc drive D: [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, recently I bought a new game called Red Alert 3... but when I put it in my computer doesn't load it instead it makes a grinding noise, then stops for a few seconds, then noise again etc. and if I try and go Computer and double click on disc drive D to load it up all it says is Please insert a...

Disc key [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! Please tell me the disc key for Brain Lara cricket 2007.

F disc [ 2 Answers ]

How do you f disc my PC?

F disc [ 5 Answers ]

I have a computer with windows xp home edition. My computer crashes every two weeks. I use the restore disk and its good for a little while. I want to find out how to f disc my computer and clear it out and start over

Once I Have Made A Disc, Can I Make Copies Of The Disc Uncopiable? [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah erm, I have made a disc consisting of some word and excel files. I would like to sell this disc as it is interactive and can benefit people. How do I copy the disc so people can use it but cannot re write/copy it on their computer and sell it on? :rolleyes:

View more questions Search