Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MeMeMoo Posts: 34, Reputation: 5

Nov 4, 2009, 11:40 PM
    What's a good disney character to dress as?
    Heey :)
    I've got one of my bestfriends birthday parties next week and I needa dress up as a disney character (from one of the classic disney movies e.g little mermaid) for her party!
    I have long blondey/browney hair and I was thinking about cinderella but I think someone else is doing that.
    What should I go as!
    Heeelp :) xx:confused:
    xxlullabyxx Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 03:11 AM

how about bella from beauty and the beast? Or the sleep beauty? You could even go as a the fairygod mother? Or if your hair is really long then rapunzel but I'm not sure if they had a movie - or easiest minnie mouse! X good luck
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Nov 5, 2009, 06:37 AM
    What about this?

Tinker Bell (2008) (V)
    HotPotato2009 Posts: 706, Reputation: 15

Nov 5, 2009, 01:31 PM

What about Jasmine from Aladdin?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's a good diet? [ 5 Answers ]

What's a good diet to have? I need to eat healthier, I eat out all the time. About 5 times a week because my mom does and she never cooks. Should I start cooking healthier things or what do you suggest?

What's Good For My Hair. [ 3 Answers ]

My Hair Is So Dry It's Unreal Every time I Hop Out Of The Bath I Put On "Studio Straight" By Loreal Paris And "Planet Sea" On It And Its Still Dry What Should I Do.. (:

Disney fancy dress party- ideas? [ 6 Answers ]

My friend is having a fancy dress party for her birthday, and everyone has to go as a disney character. Any ideas? I'm male by the way :)

What's wrong with this dress? [ 38 Answers ]

I got this dress on wed : dELiAs > Megan Dress > apparel > dresses > halterand I want to wear it to church on Sunday my mom thinks that this dress is inappropriate because its sleeveless. Im 5'1 and I'm not a very busty girl the dress comes down past my knees my body type is small so it just looks...

What's a good duck to have [ 8 Answers ]

Just want some ppls opinion on which species of duck is better as a pet and why...

View more questions Search