Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cristy85 Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Nov 4, 2009, 11:27 PM
    Tucson AZ how is it might move there
    Hi I am considering moving to Tucson AZ. How is it there. Is the summers scourching like phoenix? What kind of life style is there. For example, rushed, relaxed, etc. What about the rent, here you can find something decent for 700-800$. And most important, jobs? Is there a lot of oppurtunity there.:confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2009, 05:33 AM

I heard the jobs in Arizona pay double to triple what they pay here, Cost of living varies, Homes are nice. I think Tucson would be hotter because it is south of Phoenix. Sedona which is directly north of Phoenix has nicer weather from what I have heard.
    I will look up the apartment guide for Tucson and add the link so you can get an idea on that. I have the one for Phoenix.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problems with roommate in Tucson Az [ 12 Answers ]

Hi there, Hope you can help me guide my 21-year-old she has roommate problems. Is there anyone or anywhere she can go to get help?

Want to move out of Texas with my children have not been served any papers can I move [ 2 Answers ]

Want to move out of Texas with my children have not been served any papers can I move

Move School Move Country [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, In early 2007 I decided I wanted to study over seas. My dad thought it was a good idea so we went to the meetings and I got prepared. In the last 6 months preparing my dad told me I can't go. Its not the money and he said it was because I was been rude or something. Now I want to move over...

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

View more questions Search