Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nzou Posts: 62, Reputation: 2
    -

Nov 4, 2009, 09:33 PM
    What happens when an uncircumcised man loses his virginity
    I am a 21yr old virgin who is beginning to indulge in sex. Im uncircumcised and I would like to avoid that if posible. I have recently tried to have sex with my girl. Only my penis head could get in the rest couldn't. It got painful for me whenever I tried to push in further. I don't know, I have heard that the first time, the part of the foreskin that is attached to the glans breaks. Is that true? Does that small vein-like skin break?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 5, 2009, 06:48 AM

Nothing breaks, Nzou.

Tick
    Nzou Posts: 62, Reputation: 2
    -

Nov 5, 2009, 08:43 AM

Is the pain caused by pulling back the foreskin normal? Hw do I reduce it?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 5, 2009, 10:16 AM

No pain isn't normal. Why don't you go to your doctor and see if he can do anything about it. You can still be circumsized.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uncircumcised red skin, not std [ 1 Answers ]

When I pull back my skin I notice that under my head the skin below 1-2 inches is red. Im positive its not from std's, but rather from too much unlubricated masturbation as a teenager. Does anyone know how to treat this?

I get too wet and he loses his erection [ 5 Answers ]

Help! My husband gets limp when we try to have sex because he says I am too wet and he can't feel anything. He doesn't have this problem any other time and he still cums through oral sex and occasionally intercourse, but 9 times out of 10 he goes limp. How can I dry up? It is starting to make...

Need to loses a few pounds [ 2 Answers ]

How do I stay in shape?

Not Guilty , IRS Loses Again [ 4 Answers ]

NOT GUILTY! Tom Cryer and Becraft Beat the DOJ According to our court-watcher we can tell you the following: At the start of the trial the DOJ withdrew the felony charges, leaving two counts of willful failure to file. The Constitution and the law were allowed into the courtroom....

View more questions Search