Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    godschild10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2009, 08:17 PM
    18yrs old .looking for my brothers and sisters
    I'm looking for my biological parents so that I can get in contact with my biological brothers and sisters my mothers name is geraldine jackson her b-day is 1-27-61 and she is 48yrs old. My father name is hubert banks and it doesn't show his age or anything on the b.c. can you please help me find them? You can email or aim me if you want to help me. My aim is... AIM REMOVED... EMAIL REMOVED
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 4, 2009, 08:47 PM

What have you already done in a search?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 5, 2009, 02:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by InfoJunkie4Life View Post
    Hubert Banks
    Van Nuys, CA
    (818) 783-4963

Hubert Banks
    4544 Colbath Ave, Apt 8
    Sherman Oaks, CA 91423-5402
    (818) 906-3674
    Job: Unicorn Limousine Service, Owner

There are too many geraldine jackson's to narrow down...I got the list down to say, 25 or so. I am not promising that either of these guys are your father, but it is likely that one is. Do you have the courage to call and ask?
    You mean... do you have the courage to disrupt the life of someone who may not WANT contact with you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

18yrs daughter kicked out after having party [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter refused to find a job and help around the house. We have over the past 3 years have spent over 10,000 on her from: braces,acne facial stuff,clothes, senior trips, etc.She has been lying about where she goes. Says she is going shopping but ends up in a concert 80 miles away. I have never...

Brothers insight on their sisters guys [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am now trying to find new possibilities in the dating realm. My brothers always claim they're right in judging the guys I choose as suiters. They were right most of the time but I can see it as a lucky guess or plain manipulation. My brothers simply describe men as predators they...

I want to take care of my brothers and sisters [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am wondering if anybody knows if I can get 'custody' of my brothers and sister. My parents are not very good at their parenting 'job'. They both drink heavily and are more offten than not incapable of properly looking after my siblings:mad: . I'm 18 I live apart form my parents with my...

Theft under 5000, canada, first offense, 18yrs old [ 2 Answers ]

I went to my local WALMART which I used to work at today got so stupid and taught I could get a way with stealing a TV, a 42 inch TV that was worth 1200 bucks, that was my first time shoplifting anything, just because I wanted to get back at the store, so after buying some milk I just put it on the...

View more questions Search