Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2009, 03:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaipeda View Post
    I suppose for the same way you 'attacking' me. So may I ask you why do you want me not to be defensive then? :)
    Read through my posts. I'm not attacking you. Merely asking you to question your actions.

But I'm still curious why you persist in this circular argument.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 5, 2009, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini54 View Post

However, I'm still wondering why you have 2 bosses giving you work.
    Just throwing this out here.. I haven't read the entire thread...

My main job is in labor and delivery... however, when work is slow up there I work in the ER, therefore I have 2 bosses. One nurse manager in L&D and one in ER. Not sure if this applies to this particular situation, but just an explanation as to how sometimes there are 2 "bosses."
    Klaipeda Posts: 203, Reputation: 2

Nov 5, 2009, 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini54 View Post
    Um, I actually didn't say you were perceived as aggressive. I said that I agreed you didn't know how to speak with bosses.

I keep asking - why are you so defensive?

All you seem to want to do is argue and defend yourself rather than explore how you might deal with the situation you're in. It's a circular argument and not one that will get you anywhere.

If you want to remedy the situation at work, perhaps you have to be more co-operative and learn some humility.

As Fr Chuck and justcurious55 said, when you're an employee sometimes you just have to suck it up.

I would suggest that if you want to keep your job you apologize and learn the art of co-operation. It's not that hard.
    I have full time job, until now- no problems;) thanks God, I didn't need to apologize anyone, but someone apologized to me once for being rude:)So I guess silly people do not deserve apologies even if they are bosses. I am not the person to lick some part of the body just because that she is are the boss. With noraml boss people do not need to lick the shoes of the boss, but they respect the boss and they are being respected by the boss. Similar situation is in my full time job,-we are more or less happy with the boss -she is honest at least and does not afraid to discuss the matter and show the mistakes without maoing any issies as reporting and so on... ( I don't know what appologize her for- this one off manager? I did not do anythign for what I had to appologise, if she would show me the mistakes I would appologise- that's not a problema' but for the sake of her tantrums I am not going to apologize)

Nov 5, 2009, 03:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Just throwing this out here..I haven't read the entire thread....

My main job is in labor and delivery....however, when work is slow up there I work in the ER, therefore I have 2 bosses. One nurse manager in L&D and one in ER. Not sure if this applies to this particular situation, but just an explanation as to how sometimes there are 2 "bosses."
    Yes, that's the same, thank you
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2009, 05:09 PM

Where as anyone attacked or insulted you? All we tried to do was offer advice and point out different points of view. You're the one being difficult and argumentative. If this isn't a big deal that's going to affect your full time job then why did you post it in the first place and say that their could be serious consequences?

And I agree with gemini. Why do you keep going in circles refusing to answer questions?

Nov 5, 2009, 05:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55 View Post
    where as anyone attacked or insulted you? all we tried to do was offer advice and point out different points of view. you're the one being difficult and argumentative. if this isn't a big deal that's going to affect your full time job then why did you post it in the first place and say that their could be serious consequences?

and i agree with gemini. why do you keep going in circles refusing to answer questions?
    You seem to trying to shut me up, insulting and you even don't feel that:eek: Did I tell you something like : you are argumentative or you are going in rounds or that you see why I had an argument? You are very judgemenatl and that's rude! I wrote everything on there in my first question. Everything is oin there, is that a problem to read? Do you get difficulties in understanding? Now stop being bossy! Iam not rude to nice people but to people like you I say: Please stop writing to me! Will you? TA:D
    You not the one to ask me why I wrote this or that If I needed I wrote , you don't like, don't answer! Stop being bossy and JUDGMENTALL! Is that understood?? - hope that's not rude :) Oh I hope not to hear from you anymore, not the people like you!

Nov 5, 2009, 05:47 PM
    where as anyone attacked or insulted you? all we tried to do was offer advice and point out different points of view. you're the one being difficult and argumentative. if this isn't a big deal that's going to affect your full time job then why did you post it in the first place and say that their could be serious consequences?

and i agree with gemini. why do you keep going in circles refusing to answer questions?
    I am already havving hard time, so I don't need anymore judgements. The problems will arise because I don't like people in my job to think I am difficult ( as you just said), because that's not true, I see people all the time being more argumentative and lazy ( so you have to work for them) than me, and they easily get away with that. And you know why? Because they are more aggressive than me. Now my aggresiveness is above, hope you like it;)
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2009, 07:40 PM

Wow. I never even implied for you to shut up. Where are you even getting that? And what have I said that was bossy? Where are you getting that or that people are attacking you??

Nov 6, 2009, 12:34 AM
    wow. i never even implied for you to shut up. where are you even getting that? and what have i said that was bossy? where are you getting that or that people are attacking you????
    Think:) And did I say 'people'? Speak to you never. It's all finished! ( am being rude now ;)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 6, 2009, 04:35 AM
    Game Over
    >Thread Closed<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Violation of probation and wrongly accused of sexual assault [ 7 Answers ]

Background: I'm college student who was convicted of a felony possession of marijuana with intent to sell, but they gave me a misdemeanor transport of marijuana and gave me a deferred entry of judgement on the felony as long as I completed 3 years of probation. Any violation of probation would...

Wrongly Convicted [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Just over 10 years ago, I was wrongly arrested and charged with assaulting an undercover police officer. Basically, it was a case of mistaken identity and I feared for my life - when they tackled me, I was hysterical and tried to push the person off me. They had nothing to charge me...

Wrongly accused of crime while on the job [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Allegations have been made against me which are completely false. I was accused of stealing narcotic medication while employed as a home health aide from a client. There is no proof to this. Because I stand by my innocence I have chosen to fight this. The prehearing was last week. I...

Wrongly accused of HIPPA violation [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Washington state. I work in admitting at the hospital. I am being falsely accused of a HIPPA violation. The accuser is an ex-brother in law and his girlfriend. What are my rights as an employee if I should happen to get fired over this? I did nothing to violate the policy. Because of...

Wrongly accused. [ 3 Answers ]

In school I found a container and I didn't know what it was... then my deans called me down and asked to search me and said the container had cannibis in it and now I'm getting a ticket. I didn't even know what it was. They said it had residue in it. How can I get out of it? Reply asap Thanks

View more questions Search