Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hael holy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2009, 10:45 AM
    2 sisters committing serious immigration fraud.
    Please help me what to do...
    I know 2 filipina sisters, both scammers, borrowed a large of amount from me to use for their processing of visas and getting important Philippine documents. I was told that I'll be paid as soon as they obtain work in US but unfortunately until now I wasn't able to receive any single cent. I am no longer after the money that they had borrowed from me. I just want them face the consequences of their actions. Both sisters are married to old American men and had committed a very serious immigration fraud.

Glo, (the elder sister) only 30 years old married a 65 year old guy named Bob whom she met in the famous matchdoctor.com. Bob went here in the Philippines for a couple of weeks and as soon as he got back to US he petitioned Glo as her fiancé. GLo was both very happy and sad because she is already married here in the Philiipines with a son but is separated with her former husband already. Wanting to go to US, she bought an identity from one of her friend's cousin who is very poor and uneducated namely Lisa. Glo told Lisa that she will only use her name as a factory worker for korea or taiwan. Glo fooled Lisa, bought her documents for only 10,000 pesos ( $200). Complete and ready with her paper works Glo obtained her K1 visa and left the country. Glo, got married in Las Vegas last Sept. of 2006 and I do believe that she is already a 10 year green card holder just recently. Before she went to US, Glo mentioned to us a little bit of her plan... She said that she will divorce Bob as soon as she gets her green card and ask for her money. When she was already in US I just heard from her sister that Glo was dissapointed because Bob asked her to signed a pre-nup... Glo, left with no choice signed the pre-nup and said that she'll just leave Bob if she'll obtain the 10 years unconditionable visa. Glo is a dangerous woman, I know stories about her that the US government will not be pleased.

Aya, (the younger sister) 28 years old married Tom, a 50 year old man whom she met from Filipina heart dating site. Aya, used to worked as an entertainer in Japan for almost 6 years... 1 and a half year with a working visa and the rest as an illegal alien. She became an illegal alien because she left her club employer and decided to live with her lover. Since Aya was still under 18 when she first travelled and worked in Japan, she used her sister Glo's Identity to obtain a working visa. Aya got caught by Japan's immigration officer last Feb. 2005 and was later deported to the Philippines. With the latest trend of chatting at the time she got deported Aya, also joined the Filipina heart dating site where in she met Tom last June of 2006. Tom immediately went to meet her here in the Philipppines by August of 2006 and also immediately planned their wedding. Tom wants Aya to go to US as a ficance but Aya insists that she would like to get marry in the Philiipines, worrying that her sisters name and her true name (Which she now used to marry Tom) would come out if the immigration process of her K1 visa gets more torough. Aya fooled Tom by saying that she would like to get marry here in the Philippines because it's her dream to walk in the aisle with her mother. Tom and Aya got marired by Nov.2006 and got her non-immigrant visa as a wife of a US citizen by Nov. of 2007. Tom, doesn't even know that Aya has 2 kids and was married to a Muslin guy with her real name also, luckily since AYA was only 16 when she married the muslim guy.. there marriage records was not sent and authorized by the philippine government... and that Aya was free to use her real name to marry TOM. Aya has the same plan with her sister Glo, marry an old american guy get some cash and a green card then sooner leave them. Aya just recently received her 10 years visa as well.

1) My question is with all this information and some hard evidence will the sisters' 10 years green card be revoked with them committing this serious immigration fraud?

2) Where shall I report this here in cebu, Philippines or are there any US immigration sector that will be able to help me with my reporting of this serious immigration fraud?

Thank you so much for reading my concern and may you please help me. God Bless you all!!
    tomtomsawyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 11:06 AM
    Find as much as you can and tell the Police London is full of Illegal filipina working as nanny to very rich people as both of my partner did this.

As I have had two Filipina partners and will never go with another as they all lie cheat and just looking for money and a way out of the Philippines, if she worked in Japan then have her tested for HIV as all the girls that go to Japan from the Philippines are hookers and lay on their backs for money. An entertainer in Japan, from the Philippines is another word for Prostitution.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fraud? [ 11 Answers ]

Where can I write to find out the status of an immigration fraud complaint I turned in in Las Vegas, Nevada immigration dept. All I want to know is if they received the papers I sent regarding this fraud.. Anybody know? Email me

Can my sis in law be committing fraud [ 3 Answers ]

I have a brother who married an illegal and has 2 kids with her o her home but ever since they got married she still goes and spends the weekends at her mom every weekend and some times weeks her mom picks he up and brings her around payda only and takes her back to her home now she is 31 yr old......

Immigration Fraud [ 1 Answers ]

Trying 2 c if I missed something. Married a Colombian woman and later found out that she had committed ID theft, never reported it 2 Immigrations at her interview and never told the judge in her case that she didn't have her citizenship yet either. Now in the process of getting a divorce and all...

Immigration Fraud [ 1 Answers ]

How can I report immigration fraud? I've checked the Immigration website and I didn't have any luck.

Immigration fraud [ 2 Answers ]

Why is it that immigration fraud is taken so lightly or so it seems? If immigration laws were stronger and suspicious marriages were looked into like they should be for the 3 yrs someone needs to be married to stay here then I believe a lot of people would be in jail and a lot sent back to their...

View more questions Search