Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monkeyk05 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2009, 09:55 AM
    Winning games
    I'm puzzled when I read that Vikings (7-1) is 2.5 winning games ahead of Packers (4-3). Shouldn't it be 3 games ahead? Where is the 1/2 coming from?
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2009, 01:21 PM

It goes in even games.

Lets use for example the Colts:

The Colts last week were 2 1/2 games ahead in their division. The Colts were 7-0
    The Texans were right behind them with a record of 5-3.

So The colts were 2 games ahead of them but not a full possible 3. With the one game left over giving them a half.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Winning claim? [ 9 Answers ]

Co-signed for family member for loan on purchase of item. Family member paid randomly, but not always. Loan was paid in full, but I had to pay out of my pocket at times to keep from defaulting on loan. Filed small claim for unpaid "personal" debt. Is this strong enough case to win?

Who has a better chance of winning ? [ 59 Answers ]

McCain who has already campaigned from the center and needs to convince the right wing that he is the best candidate left for them ? Or Obama and Evita who have drifted further left and the campaign progressed trying to attract the wing ?

Winning her back [ 73 Answers ]

I work with a female I dated about 6 months ago ,we began sharing the same break table when we started dating .When the relationship ended (by my hand) she continued to come back and sit with me .I decided to try again with her because the first time I ended it I was afraid of getting to close...

Winning rights [ 4 Answers ]

I have a two month old son and when I first found out that I was pregnant I was no longer with the father he told me to get an abortion but I didn't I decided to continue on my own with my pregancy he would call me but to insult me he was mad that I didn't get an abortion. He wasn't there with I...

Neighbors are winning. Help me! [ 19 Answers ]

:( Please help. I'm at wits end. So bad it's effecting my marriage and motherhood. I am ready to go somewhere but nowhere to go... Recently moved into a newly built house on acreage(another story but nothing good). Neighbor allowed their dogs to run, cornered husband in port-a-potty during...

View more questions Search