Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jgilman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2009, 08:34 AM
    2005 tahoe drivers seat no power
    My 2005 tahoe drivers seat has no power and also the front seat warmers no power... how to fix? Fuses seem OK..
    4fletch Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 07:31 PM
    I would guess if you get in the back seat under the driver side seat, grab
    The wiring harness and move it it will start working. If you can turn the key on and have someone hold the seat control button in any position when you move the wiring harness it will start moving. If you have kids that ride
    In the back with cowboy boots you may want them to ride on the other side. Lol grin... Your heaters will magically work too. Kind of a bad design
    But nothing serious loose wiring is all it is good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2005 Chevy Tahoe Passenger Power Windows and Both Power Seats not Working [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2005 Chevy Tahoe. The passenger side windows stopped working and both passenger and driver power seats stopped working. All of this happened at the same time. I saw this same problem posted by another user back in January but I didn't see a clear answer. Does anybody know how to fix...

Chevy Tahoe 3rd row seat [ 3 Answers ]

I am going to buy a chevy tahoe and I want to buy a 3rd row seat. However the vehicle has a factory carpet covering the space where the 3rd seat would go. I tried to check to see if I could feel wells where the seat would go and I found 4. I just want to make sure without cutting the rug if the...

2005 Tahoe Power Seat [ 3 Answers ]

Drivers side power seat not operating - neither forward/backward, up/down, nor tilt work. Passenger side works fine. Heated seat function on both sides, driver and passenger, quit working at the same time. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

2005 grand caravan power seat wiring procedure [ 0 Answers ]

Is a 2005 dodge grand caravan (that has a manual adjust drivers seat) wired from the Factory to accept the installation of a power seat?

Can You Disable Power Drivers Seat [ 1 Answers ]

--- If Yes ( Pull Fuse ?) Can You Manually Adjust Seat? Foam Insaulation Can Exploded Under Seat -- Controls Still Active -- Can Hear -- No Movement- Want To Manhandle Seat To Neww Position ( Stuck On Hubbie's Setting -- I Can't Even Reach Gas Pedal) Any Suggestions? All Would Be ...

View more questions Search