Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diginet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2009, 06:43 AM
    Inverter and deep cycle battery sizing calculation
    I have a combine load of 1400watts, I want to determine the inverter and deep cycle battery required to carry my load for the period of 10hrs a day.
    cash84366 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2009, 06:51 AM

The mere possibility that my next battery pack might not HAVE to be lead acid is exhilarating.. . see ev1.org/chevron.htm) for the NiMH deep cycle long life battery... and have the load space and horizontal cross section to support both a... How halibut far do you want to drive in one day/sitting anyhow?.
    Tesla Motors - Leadership -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wire sizing and conduit sizing [ 8 Answers ]

I am looking for confirmation on some of the info I have found and answers to a few missing pieces. This is regarding wire size and conduit size for service conductors from the meter to the breaker panel (about 30 ft away). Wire Size: 125A service needs #2 copper or 1/0 aluminum -- #6 copper...

Which Lead Acide battery is good for my UPS (Inverter) of 600 Watts [ 2 Answers ]

I have a UPS(Inverter) of 600 Watt from which I am running 4 fans (60 Watt each) and 10 energy saver bulbs (13Watt each). 2 Lead Acid batteries (used in cars) of 12volts 60Amp and 65Amp each are connected in parallel. After 3 months the UPS kept on charging batteries and 1 of the batteries (65Amp)...

BEST way to charge deep cycle 12V batteries for longest life? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best method of charging 12V deep cycle marine batteries to prolong life? I have been using a 15 amp on board charger and a 15 amp trickle charge I have used for years on several boats. Now I have run through 7 batteries in a 5 battery system in 4 years and the dealer says my charging...

DC deep cycle battery, AC wattage on inverter etc. [ 17 Answers ]

Hello again. Long time, no speak. I have a buddy that needs to put a battery bank into an old house boat he is fixing up. And I've had a heck of a time finding a calculation that'll allow a person to figure out AC wattage, that'll drain DC deep cycle batteries, with X amp hours. I've found online...

In Plants: Light Cycle vs Dark Cycle vs Calvin Cycle vs Cellular Respiration? [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone explain to me the difference between these? I am trying to write a lab report and have no idea what I'm writing about.

View more questions Search