Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayla1515 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2009, 12:09 AM
    Family/life
    Ugh... sometimes I wonder if this life is worth living... I am only 20 years old, I have been to 11 funerals of people who are close to me this year. The most recent one being Saturday Octover 24th... it was my bestfriends 2hour old baby... the one that affected me the most though was not my real grandma but she was like a grandma to me... I met this woman 2 years ago through some friends... she was the type of woman that would give you the last nickel she had if it would help you in some way... she took me in when I had no where to go... she taught me a lot and I think I had a lot more to learn from her but suddenly she was gone. We knew she had cancer but when it got really bad it just took her... I mean it was only like 3 or 4 day warning and she was gone. On top of it all I found out my biological grandma has cancer as well... 2 days prior to this other wonderful woman passing away. I haven't spoken to my dad and stepmom in over 6 months... their choice not mine. My mom is the only family I have here in fargo and she informed me 2 days ago that she is going to move back to her hometown to be with her mother during this time. I feel like my world has come crashing down on me in less then a week... I don't know where to go from here. I don't know where to turn... any advice would be greatly appreciated... I am too young to be going through all this... I am not trying to have people feel sorry for me... but if I want advice I need to lay down what is on the table..
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2009, 02:55 AM
    Hi, kayla1515!

I apologize that no one came along to address your situation when you asked about it.

How are things going now, please?

Thanks!
    kayla1515 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 04:07 AM

About the same... yesterday a friend from high school passed away... no one knows why yet..
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2009, 01:40 PM
    Hi again, kayla1515!

I know that things are incredibly tough for you right now and I'm sorry for the loss of your friend!

Please do continue to post here. There will be others who'll come along to give you support!

Thanks!
    araina Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2009, 01:52 PM

Hey you know what..
    People come and go.. thats how it is meant to be.its lik a rule.they have to go.. either 2mrw or after 10 yrs or 50.. but they will.. so you have to realise and move on.
    You are a wonderful person.. u have faced a lot and u 20.. thats mind blowin..
    Let your mum go.. her mother needs her.. jus like you need your mum.. and don worry nothing will happen to your mum.. she ll still love you no matter how far she is.. u ll still be her baby rit?
    U call her everyday or visit her on weekends..

U needa friend to chat let me know..

Am your age going through d same stuff... but people are not dying going away frm me and I know they won't bak... so I understand what you mean..

Take care..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Family problems taking over my life [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 months now But I am going through a lot and seem to be taking it out on him. He does the same thins once in awhile. Like my mom just died back in December of 2006, and my family got split up. My lilltle brother went with my aunt me and my older brother...

Family moved away, should I stay or go from my life? [ 1 Answers ]

IT all began when my father got a job 1000 miles away from where my whole life has been. We weren't going to move until February. My dad has always been a bit controlling but has been a good dad. My mum is amazing and always supports me and I have a younger sister just starting high school. It...

I lost the love of my life, my life doesn't make sense anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I lost mybestfriend and love of my life 2 weeks ago and I don't understand my lifes purpose anymore, we had a connection so strong this doesn't make sense, everything I did in my over the past 22 years was for me however the constant knowing we would be together, we had 3 years to go before...

Help with MIL that dedicates her life to unrelated family [ 1 Answers ]

I need help figuring out if I am overreacting to what I perceive as my MIL and FIL's continuous lack of dedication and commitment to my 3 children. My MIL lives 1.5 hour away. FIL is retired from a good job with no financial difficulties, MIL raised 5 children and never worked outside of the home,...

View more questions Search