Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah1004 Posts: 107, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 11:58 PM
    Why this terms are harmful and misleading?
    Why are the scientific terms “Caucasian, Negroid, and Mongoloid” harmful and misleading
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 3, 2009, 11:59 PM
    Homework?

Nov 4, 2009, 12:00 AM
    Its not homework, but I really want to know..
    Expert

Nov 4, 2009, 12:03 AM
    Apparently you have posted many homework questions.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...archid=5598698

Please review this ANNOUNCEMENT

Nov 4, 2009, 12:07 AM
    I cannot see that cuase It error to opened
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2009, 12:10 AM

Well, why do you think they are harmful and misleading? You give us your answer, and I'll give you my response. How's that? Then just in case it's hw, at least you've put some effort into it
    Expert

Nov 4, 2009, 12:11 AM
    Sarah, you have 36 questions posted that are NOT homework? Hmm, rethink that and then go look at the sticky at the top of the homework forums

Read this first: Expectations for the Homework Help board

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you.
    You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer and post it for us to critique that is within reason.

If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that.
    But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Thank you.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2009, 12:12 AM

What she linked is what we get when we click your user name and go to all of your posts. You can also get to it if you go to your own profile and click "my questions"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oh god, what have I done! Can soap be harmful? [ 1 Answers ]

Like an idiot, I've purchased 3 not 1 not 2 but 3 bio claire soap bars. Is this soap even any good? I was suckerd into buying by a couple reviews and thinking that soap could not be as harmful as the cream/lotion. On a lighter not I am seeing results with the funky mommy lotion. So has anyone even...

Landlord breaks terms of lease! Terms for early termination or lease? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, Myself and my roommates lease an apartment from our landlord. The building we live in is brand new and we are the first tenets to live in the apartment. There are two apartments in the second story. The landlord also has an office/bar/living area in the front of the building, also on the...

Is it harmful? [ 1 Answers ]

I colored/dyed my hair 1 week ago... If I will dye it again after 2 weeks of the exact day that I dyed it... Is it harmful for my hair?:eek:

Was the Dentist's Original Cost Quote Misleading? [ 2 Answers ]

Today I went to a dentist I found on a list of providers from my insurance carrier because I felt as though I had broken a tooth and I also know that I need work done. In any case, I had prepared myself for paying several thousand or more for work that I need done including perio work. The...

Is it harmful? [ 10 Answers ]

Is masturbation harmful for a 19 year old boy??

View more questions Search