Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cchai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 11:22 PM
    Techical writing
    Hi.. I need to submit my COMPANY PROFILE to my client. I need your help to improve my technical writing & wording. Could you help me? currently, my company is work as electrical contractor for exhibition & event.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2009, 01:16 AM
    Hi, cchai!

Is your client looking for a simple or lengthy explanation as to what you do, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I just want to know p are in writing minutes and what really writing [ 3 Answers ]

I just want to know the procedures in writing minutes and what really entails in writing minutes.

About writing. [ 7 Answers ]

Hii... Do a person's writing indicates the nature of that person. If ysee than why? If no than why sir ?

Still no writing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there again, I am still having problems with writing coming up on websites, I have tried restarting the computer, but there is still no writing, and I still have to highlight the writing to be able to read it. Thanks for the suggestion Sarah. Please help :confused:

No Writing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, can someone please tell me how come when I am on website pages, the writing does not appear, I have to highlight the writing to be able to read it, and then when I click somewhere it disappears again. Please help me :confused:

View more questions Search