Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scaglionem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 03:47 PM
    A student need free glasses
    I have a student who is in desperate need of eye glasses. His parents are divorcing and losing their home. Some of us are willing to put some money into this, but we would like to find out if there is someone out there who can help us. He is a promising wrestler at our high school.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 3, 2009, 03:52 PM
    Try your local Lyons Club.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2009, 03:53 PM
    Try contacting your local Lions Club. That's always been one of their main charities.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 4, 2009, 01:08 AM

Also, please refer to my sticky on this subject: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/vision...am-218963.html

If you are having people pitch in money, retail places generally have great deals on bottom of the line products if he needs something to get by.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free Glasses - Free Eye Exam [ 12 Answers ]

Check out the tips and explanations, below, from our Vision Expert. Please do not post replies in this thread. If you have a question, click on the "Ask About Vision" button above.

Free eye glasses [ 2 Answers ]

In my excitement of finding a site that actually gave real answers to real life questions, I neglected to read everything as I should have done. My salute to you for your acuity and perception. As I become as familiar with the site as you are maybe I'll be able to help others as you have assisted...

View more questions Search