Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JayInYoFace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 01:13 PM
    Houston, TX- How to remove adult sons from home permanently?
    My sons are almost in their 30's and are still at home. They have never kept a job more than a few months, do drugs and drink alcohol all day. They get into physical fights with each other in my home and have broken walls, fences, windows, items... which they do not pay to replace. They've been arrested numerous times in my car and I have to pay to get my car out of the impound! :mad: I have called the police to remove them numerous times and they tell me I have to have them evicted! They pay no bills or help out in any way... How do I go about doing this and what will keep them from coming back, like they always do? I am at my wit's end and need them out of my home for my own sanity! Please help! :confused:
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 3, 2009, 03:03 PM

You can look up your local laws as to how to proceed with eviction. Also when that takes place you can either have the judge inform them that should they decide to return they will be arrested and charged with tresspass or you could get a restraining order. Its mostly a matter of how far you want to go and how much of a rift you want to create.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I remove my sons girlfriend from my house in Pennsylvania. [ 7 Answers ]

My sons girlfriend moved into my house about 2 years ago. She fights with my sons and is verbally abusive to me and physically and verbably abusive to my son. She does not pay for anything food, rent utilities etc. She refuses to leave stating she has squatters rights. I feel threatened by her...

Remove daughter and her older sons from parents home [ 1 Answers ]

Parent semi retired who has a older son who pays $350 per month towards the household plus the cable bill, 2 pets. Older daughter with 2 sons 17 & 21, none of the 3 are employed or contribute to the household. They also have 2 pit bulls holed up in a bedroom. This is a three bedroom house. ...

Eviction of an adult in my home [ 2 Answers ]

Legally can I evict someone living in my home if I'm a renter and they are not a signer on my lease?

How To Legally Remove Adult Son from Home [ 3 Answers ]

My 37 year old adult son has been at my ex-wifes house for over a year. He does not pay rent, does not have a job and has a warrant for his arrest on a DUI charge from 2 years ago. He lost custody of his 3 children who are living with their maternal grandparents. He owes more than $40,000 in...

Permanently Remove Shower Drain [ 2 Answers ]

The master bath currently has a separate shower and tub. I would like to remove the shower and reclaim the space as a closet. How should I cap off the drain after removing the shower?

View more questions Search