Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aw69 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 01:03 PM
    Key needed for older NOVAR System
    Need the control key for an older Novar system. Boss was "let go" and they didn't get his password before they did it - he had all the controls to our HVAC system (NOVAR) on his PC. Now it's like a SmartHouse nightmare here at work. Guess where the **** rolls down hill to? Ebay isn't helpful. Neither is our local HVAC system supplier.:confused:
    novarguy505 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2009, 02:15 PM

I can helpyou. Where are you located?
    aw69 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2009, 04:35 PM
    Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 22, 2009, 02:23 PM

Email me [email protected]

Dec 22, 2009, 02:34 PM

Sorry try [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Phillips TV to older Bose system [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 42 inch Phillips LCD flat screen less than a year old and a older Bose sound system that is about 20 years old? It only has the two double speakers and the sound system am, fm, cd, and aux hookups on it. I want to know how to hook this up to my Phillips flat panel to get the sound through...

Work needed on older Homes [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Rhouse: I'll tell you... age is not as important in determining work needed in home as much as how well built the home is. For example, the beautiful older homes were built with painstaking detail to quality and workmanship whereas many of the newer homes are not being built to similar...

Older Snapper Charging System [ 2 Answers ]

I just put a 12HP B&S on an 1980 Snapper Mower, I Have 2 wires coming from the engine charging system but not sure where I hook up to the mower its self? Can anyone help?

Are fresh air returns needed in a home system? [ 5 Answers ]

I am replacing my old existing AC/heating unit and my contractor recommended not putting in a fresh air return in the system. My impression is that one is needed. Our house was built in '64 and is not air tight. I want to insure we do not have a sick house syndrome. Any educated information would...

View more questions Search