Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Nov 6, 2009, 02:06 PM

I am so happy to here that you made your trip safely and with out the harness. Have you ever seen the email that was sent around with the list of things that we used to do when we were kids well 60's and 70's.. i.e. drinking out of water hoses etc. There is some truth to allowing kids to be kids, but I know the world is a lot different than it used to be.
    Anyway long story short... so happy you made it back safe... did you keep the receipt?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2009, 09:33 PM

No I didn't keep the receipt, I'm sure I can give it to my friend. She would benefit from it and has been looking for a harness for a long time [a cute one].

Here's a picture.

Sarah
    Attached Images

redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2009, 10:04 PM

Hey sarah,its 5am here,how's the trip going?
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2009, 10:11 PM

It's going pretty. Well I posted some photos on the members picture thing but I think I'll just do it on here from now on.

Sarah
    Attached Images

redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2009, 10:16 PM

She looks so happy! It's a great picture...

Is there good facilities there?

AMDH would be a great place to promote tourism!
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2009, 11:15 PM

Well Hudson's Hope has around 1200 people in it. Not much of an area for tourism. There is wildlife though!

In the summer, you can go swimming or camp out here.

Sarah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does attraction grow? Opinions Wanted. [ 17 Answers ]

I'll make it brief: I was madly in love with my gorgeous, smart and sexy husband and did everything in my power to make it work, but I couldn't. He was selfish, unapproachable, narcissistic and disrespectful to me from the beginning. I knew he was difficult even before I got married but I was...

Opinions on child support [ 13 Answers ]

So, I was listening to the radio tonight, and a topic came on about a man paying what people have called an excessive amount of child support. I think it was like $2000 a month per child. Well, people were calling into the radio station and just laying into to this woman, you know calling her a...

Urgent Help Opinions On Buying An Apple Mac Mini Wanted [ 15 Answers ]

I have been using a PC for the past 7 years and now there is a big change coming - I am purchasing a 1.42ghz, 80 gb, combo drive MAC MINI. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW if I should purchase it online via apple.ca, or at Best Buy. :confused: The price is the same $749. (canadian dollars). It comes with...

Your Opinions Wanted [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, A person asked this question at another question/answer websie: Sometimes my toshiba laptop slows down at any program I'm using. I go into Task Mangager and then under the Processes tab it shows 100% usage at the bottom of it so I have to reboot the PC to run normal. Why does it do this? ...

View more questions Search