Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Nov 3, 2009, 08:49 AM
    80xF Facial Whitening Gel
    Has anyone used this?
    On another forum its talked about widely but the ingredients just don't seem to sound that amazing?

80XF Facial Whitening Gel Ingredients:

Pure Aloe Vera Extract, Purified Sea Water, Sorbitol, Glycereth-26, Corpus Crispus, Green Tea Extract, Allantoin,
    Lemon Extract, White Ginger Extract, Carbomer –940, Wild Chamomile, Alpha Arbutin, SepiWhite Msh, Glycolic,
    Lactic acid, tamarind extract, Malic Acid, Apple extract, Horse Chestnut, Glycine Soja (SOYBEAN) Sterols, Koji Acid,
    Sodium Hyayaluronate, Calluna Vulgaris Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (LICORICE) Root Extract,
    Sophora Japonica Leaf Extract, Sctellaria Baicalensis Root Extarct, Solanum Tuberosium (POTATO) Starch,
    Achillea Millefolium Extract, imidazolidinyl Urea, methyparaben, Fragrance. Sepiwhite MSH
    (Undecylenoylphenyl alanine) is a patented skin-whitening product of Seppic.
    Patent Numbers: WO03061768, FR2835252, EP1471881, US20051181192, JP2005521658.
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Nov 3, 2009, 08:56 AM
    It seems to have a lot of skin lightening actives in it and quite a few AHA too... worth a try I guess...
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Nov 3, 2009, 09:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8stuff View Post
    It seems to have a lot of skin lightening actives in it and quite a few AHA too...worth a try I guess...
    EXACTLY!!! Lightening ingredients combined with exfoliating ingredients make a great lightening product.

So far some of the same ingredients that are in this gel are in the 5XF Lightening Body Gel, which by the way is great, so I know this one must me just as good.

The 5XF Gel has 5% sepiwhite, 5% alpha arbutin and 5% kojic acid, The percentage of the other ingredients like glycolic acid and latic acid are not listed on the jar. My knuckles are at least 3 shades lighter, there is a little peeling involved, it's not very noticeable.

This is the product for lightening the darkest parts of the body for those who do not want to use hydroquinone. Knuckles, knees, elbows and ankles, this product it can lighten those parts with no problem!
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2009, 11:22 PM
    How much does this cost and how many oz or ml? It is quite a nice list of actives.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2009, 02:13 AM

where can I buy this stuff last time I mixed sefi white it burnt my arms and made them darker, but made my legs high yellow I am not sure what this 80 x would do to me.

Nov 4, 2009, 09:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    where can i buy this stuff last time i mixed sefi white it burnt my arms and made them darker, but made my legs high yellow i am not sure what this 80 x would do to me.
    Lol I don't know what homemade mix you put together but I doubt this gel would hurt you!

This is part of the Fair and Flawless line, it's their facial gel.

1oz $75.97

The 5XF Gel that I am using is their body lightening gel.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2009, 10:25 PM
    Well, it seems like it may work though. But that sure is a high price $75.97 for 1oz! How much does the sample size cost?

Nov 5, 2009, 07:55 AM
    80xF Facial Whitening Gel
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Well, it seems like it may work though. But that sure is a high price $75.97 for 1oz!! How much does the sample size cost?
    You'll have to e-mail them to see if they offer sample sizes of the facial gel.
    I bought a sample size of the 5XF body gel for $9.99 but I don't see it on the site anymore, maybe you can e-mail and see if they will sell you a sample or when they will have samples for sale again.

Nov 5, 2009, 11:29 AM

How many ml was the sample? And how many applications did you get out of it?

Nov 5, 2009, 12:40 PM
    How many ml was the sample?
    And how many applications did you get out of it?
    Oh wow I don't even remember, I think 5 ml:confused:
    It sort of looked like this:

I actually mixed it in with my facial cream and my skin was looking good!
    This facial gel looks promising though, I wonder if it has the same high percentage that the body gel does.

Nov 5, 2009, 05:02 PM
    Thanks Nikki...

Anyone know the % of the actives in the 80xF?

Nov 5, 2009, 06:16 PM
    Thanks Nikki...
    Anyone know the % of the actives in the 80xF??
    I didn't know the percentage of the 5XF body gel actives until I received the product, it's on the jar but not on the site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whitening facial cream [ 1 Answers ]

Is belo essential whitening facial cream really effective?

Facial fat? [ 1 Answers ]

How to get rid of facial fat?

SK-II The Facial Whitening Mask [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Guys, Has anyone used this SK-II facial whitening mask? If so, how well did it work? I want to buy it, but my skin is really sensitive. I don't know enough about the chemical make up to make a judgment on it. I hear its kind of concentrated, so I am concerned if anyone else had some troubles...

Facial fat [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a baby, and can't seem to get rid of my double chin and my chubby cheeks that I never had before, are there any facial exercises instead of surgery that I can do?

View more questions Search