Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RobinHoward Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 07:50 AM
    What is the cost of building a jetty and the materials needed?
    I am a fourth grade teacher and my class is researching costs for building a jetty in a coastal area. We would like a list of materials that will environmental friendly as well as the cost of building it. We would also like to know the lifespan of a jetty in such an area. Thanks!
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 3, 2009, 08:48 AM

You give no specifics so its impossible to start. A jetty can be built from most anything including soil or rock. You would need to pick a material, decide how long the jetty will be and also know the waters depth. Having taugh for many years I would just pick a different project since it not critical to use a jetty to convey the concepts being taught. Lets build a 20 x 30 garage on a slab. You can get plans and a materials list for a project like this just by googling

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the cost building a jetty [ 0 Answers ]

What is the cost of building a standard jetty, matterials and equiptment involved for the project.

Materials needed for sales support [ 1 Answers ]

What materials/market information will sales people be expecting when I hire them? I work in the commercial and residential service industry.

View more questions Search