Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2009, 12:46 PM

It'd keep loose change in a jar with a post it on it saying "do not eat" ;)

I bet he told his friends about his quarter swallowing ;) I remember when a friend of mine bit off a piece of his tongue, his mom was screaming and he was like "HEY IT'S MY TONGUE GUYS!"

Lol

Kids are funny. Glad he's okay though...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 24, 2009, 02:41 PM

I need to know this: Was the quarter recaptured? If so, where is it?
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2009, 02:44 PM

Hooray!
    Congratulations, joseph!
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2009, 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I need to know this: Was the quarter recaptured? If so, where is it?
    We had one unscreened deposit at school.

I am assuming that is when it was freed, so that's money down the drain.

Oh well, I'm glad it's gone, case closed.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2009, 07:04 AM

I'm glad its no longer inside him hon! A little sad you can't save the keep sake :)
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2009, 07:42 AM

I know it was stressful for you guys, but here is a joke about getting a quarter back. Glad things worked out.

Quarter back

A boy decides to take his blond girlfriend to a football game. At the end of the game the boy asked his girlfriend how she liked the game. "It was good" she said "but there is one thing (more)
    A boy decides to take his blond girlfriend to a football game. At the end of the game the boy asked his girlfriend how she liked the game. "but there is one thing (more)
    A boy decides to take his blond girlfriend to a football game. At the end of the game the boy asked his girlfriend how she liked the game. " she said "but there is one thing I did not understand" she said "What is it that you didn't understand ". " get the quarter back" asked her boyfriend. Near the end of the game everyone was screaming get the quater back" don't understand its just a quarter"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I file first quarter taxes in the fourth quarter? [ 5 Answers ]

I joined my job on Jan 12 2009 in NYC and my employer did not give me salary for the first quarter in paycheck rather gave it to me in cash.From second quarter onwards he filed my quartely taxes.Can in some way I can file taxes for the first quarter now as this the fourth quarter running.Is it...

My dog swallowed a bottle cap! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I am looking for some help! This morning my dog (german shepherd) swalloved a bottle cap, or at least I think so. What can I do, or what are the symptoms, for which I should look before I take him to the vet! Im really worried, someone help!! Thanks!

My pup swallowed a bone.what do I do? [ 4 Answers ]

OK... so my three month puppy swallowed a bone today from a beef rib. The bone was small but still... I didn't know he had the bone, because my dumb uncle gave it to him and by the time I realized it and tried to take it away, he swallowed it whole... now I'm scared, because he hasn't thrown up yet...

What is 1 a quarter of? [ 17 Answers ]

What is 1 a quarter of?

View more questions Search