Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kentucky24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 06:21 AM
    Water pressure in new Delta handheld shower unit
    I purchased a Delta hand held shower unit a couple of months ago and I need more water pressure. Is there a water saver that can be removed to increase pressure?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 2, 2009, 07:28 AM
    Remove the sprayer from the hose. There should be a water saver located in the sprayer base. Pry it out and toss it. Good luck, Tom
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2009, 02:25 PM

On some of the shower heads the manafacturers have caught on to the trick of taking out the water saver, so you may have to take the head off and see if there is a way for you to increase the size of the hole that the water flows through.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Delta Monitor 2300 Series - low hot water pressure [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Delta Monitor 2300 Series tub/shower faucet, it has two handles, one for temperature and one for pressure. The hot water pressure is horrible in both tub and shower, cold is pretty good. Hot water pressure in rest of house is fine. From what I've read it sounds like something is...

Poor Water Pressure in Shower - Symmons Temptrol Unit [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Symmons Temptrol Model A shower/bath unit installed which has very poor water pressure when using the shower head. The bath facet pressure is adequate but does diminish when increasing the hot water temperature. When switching to the shower the water pressure slows to a dribble....

Delta pressure balance 2300 series shower faucet. [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Delta 2300 Series shower faucet, it has two handles, one for temperature and one for pressure. It has never had great water pressure but it has progressively gotten worse. My first thought was that the shower head was clogged and cleaned the screen and the head. I also had a slight...

Low water pressure from the wand (delta product) [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Sr. I have a delta faucet on my kitchen.and is taking about 5 weeks before I start notice low water pressure and check the water pressure undrneath the kitchen cabinet and open the valves and is plenty of water pressure on it. I discconect the hose from the wand and also is water pressure, I...

Delta handheld shower head [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed a Delta shower massage head, and it has about half the water pressure of the old head I replaced. Is there any way to increase the water flow, like some kind of restricter in the hose or head?

View more questions Search