Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thestartingline Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2009, 07:52 PM
    Just friends vs. wanting to be more than friends. What are some signs?
    What are some things you would do to exhibit signs that you ONLY want to be friends with someone or you want to be more than friends?

Would you text them a lot?
    Would you cuddle with them?
    Would you try and get her interested in things you like?
    Would you tell her to text you later after she drops you off?
    Would you see/hang out with her 3 times in the same week?
    Would you tell her to text you in the morning after she got sick from drinking?
    Would you call her sweetie/dear?

We haven't kissed yet, cause he says he's a shy guy.

What would some obvious signs be if you wanted to be more than friends with a girl?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 1, 2009, 08:36 PM

The most obvious sign is asking the girl out on a date.

Why not ask him how he feels instead of guessing?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Nov 1, 2009, 09:17 PM

Kind and gentle conversation about this very topic WITH the person you're interested in is the most useful.

Either they share your budding interest and you can move forward on it... no expectations.

Or they don't share your budding interest and you can stop wasting time on it.
    ThehopelessGuy Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Nov 2, 2009, 03:55 PM
    Well... for me I like to make the person a friend before going any further.. puts less emphasis on useless dates and I think a connection works better... for this one chick I liked.. it was obviouse she would want to hang with me, instinctively id always walk her to her car and we'd talk some more and then she would leave, or a group of her friends would leave but she would stay with me.. eventually after a long walk, I asked her out... after that point she said "why didn't you ask me out on the second day or even the first? Why waite a week and a half!.

So honestly just ask him... its not hard..
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Nov 2, 2009, 04:16 PM

Alty nailed it,to go further
    Im not going to spend hard cash on a friend,not normally anyway.If he asks you out and takes you somewhere decent he's INVESTING in a more than frienship relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friends who turned out to be false friends [ 11 Answers ]

Does any one have experience of people they thought to be friends but they turned out to be false friends ?

Wanting to be more than friends? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, as most of you know, I'm single now (after a 2 year long relationship) and a lot of the guy friends that I have are wanting to date me now. I don't want to lose a lot of my guy friends but yet a lot of them want to date me. (im guessing they have liked me for quite sometime but never told me...

View more questions Search