Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tahcorgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2009, 05:04 PM
    Self harm
    How can I stop cutting? And burning myself??
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2009, 05:08 PM
    Just like any other addiction, you need to get help. Here is a link:Self Mutilators Anonymous Welcome

Please look into it. Now that you realize that you have a problem, it's your responsibility to seek the proper help.

Please come back and let us know how things are going.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 1, 2009, 06:51 PM

Are you a teen, if so, talk to you're a professional, couselor, pastor some adult that may help you get the help you need.
    gettingbetter8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2011, 11:05 AM
    I have been doing the same thing for 5 yrs and resently started quitting. I found friends who saport me, got riige of the things I used to harm, and found activiys that distract me from those feelings

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self Harm Pleasure [ 5 Answers ]

My head feels heavy, filled with emotion. I can't stand to feel this way anymore. The blood pulsating around my body, fast with fury. I'd crouched on the floor, my hands covering my head. I'm like a cocoon trying to protect myself before the storm. The storm that I will soon be within me.. ...

I believe my ex may try to harm me [ 9 Answers ]

Hello all... New to this forum and actually quite scared now. I am female of 36 who was dating a guy of 25. He is a soldier currently stationed overseas and is a single father. I broke up with him about 3 weeks ago. After his yelling and hanging up on me, have not contacted or heard...

Pesticide harm [ 1 Answers ]

What is the harm of using pesticide

Causes Harm to Oneself [ 4 Answers ]

My fiancé cuts himself every-time we get in a huge argument. This recently starting happening when a fight led to me wanting to move out for a little while. He has several slashes on his upper arm, claiming he can't live with out me which is a catalyst for hurting himself. His family is from...

Self harm [ 26 Answers ]

I think I might kill myself before I'm 17 I don't like chosing and everyone around me know that but I have to chose to live why dad for I week on and off or not at all but next year I'm in high school an di have to do more homework and study harder :confused: :(

View more questions Search