Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BabyDoll0417 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2009, 03:25 PM
    Jealous Boyfriend
    My boyfriend is a VERY jealous guy. He recently got shot because he was so drunk and went to the wrong house. He went to jail and blah blah blah. Well his friends got my number and asked me what happened because I was the last person to see him. He got PISSED at me. I changed my number and moved back to where I was. Him and I are always off and on. And one time I had my ex come by for 5 minutes and I told him to leave. Well my on and off again boyfriend found out and we are now broken up. We still hang out EVERYDAY and when his friends call he tells them he is with his girl. Yet he doesn't know what he wants. I have seen his texts and stuff and see what he says to other girls. WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER! He was telling one girl how he would have sex with her. But when we are broken up I still give him oral pleasure and sex. I feel almost as if I am used. I can't even say hi to the guy at the gas station he is SO jealous, but he expects me not to be. I mean they say have a good night and I say thanks you too. And he gets mad about that! Is it time for me to find a new guy? Even though I am in love with this one? I kind of let him control me, we are both hard headed. It sucks. What should I do? My older brother tells me, if a guy accuses you of cheating on him when you and him both know that isn't true it is because he feels bad because he could be doing something himself. He can text girls but I can't even text my brother because he thinks it's a guy hidden under his name. I am just so confused! HELP!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 1, 2009, 08:42 PM

First, this is the adult sexuality forum, so what is your sex question?

Second, this guy is just one step away from hurting some guy or you because of his jealousy. He's already proven that he has anger issues.

I say dump him and find someone that isn't using you and everyone else.
    keshawn Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2009, 10:20 PM

First of all it's obvious that he's an insecure guy. Guys getting jelous easy is a normal thing but from what I've read of your post he's a dangerous guy. Move on he's not the one for you.Such guys neva change!
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2009, 04:02 AM
    I only have 2 words for you - Dump. Him.

He's a loser, and you will be too if you stay with him.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2009, 07:15 AM

This guy is an accident waiting to happen. Get as far away from him as possible before something bad happens.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 2, 2009, 08:34 AM
    These should probably be merged: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...et-411409.html

Is this the same guy who thinks you are 'too wet'? Is there another 'boyfriend' in the mix?

At the moment, I am of the opinion that you should get out of all 'romantic/sexual' relationships and start over with finding yourself and working on your self-image before getting into new relationship with someone better suited to you.

Take your time to learn what you need in a mate. You seem to have learned a good deal of what you don't want.
    BabyDoll0417 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 09:05 AM

Must I sadly say yes it is the same guy. We are now broken up. AGAIN.
    I agree. After hearing everyone and all of my friends. I decided I need to start over and MOVE ON. Someone will like me for me(:
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 2, 2009, 10:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyDoll0417 View Post
    Must I sadly say yes it is the same guy. We are now broken up. AGAIN.
    I agree. After hearing everyone and all of my friends. I decided i need to start over and MOVE ON. Someone will like me for me(:
    Don't worry about them liking you. Start with you liking you.

Give yourself a chance to build up your own self-esteem and self-image. Once you know in your own mind who you are and what you want, it becomes easier to recognize what you need in a partner and what you are willing to compromise on without giving up everything that makes you unique. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend is way to jealous [ 4 Answers ]

What Do I do.

Jealous boyfriend [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend lately has been getting jealous of like any guy I talk to. I did find it cute at first but now it's just annoying the hellout of me because I'm not doing anything at all like only talking. I just want to know how I could make him maybe stop being so jealous or just at least acting...

Jealous of a boyfriend [ 19 Answers ]

All right so I've been dating this guy for a couple of months now and things have been going great. The only problem is sometimes I find myself jealous of him. He seems to party a lot and spend lots of time with his friends. I myself, only have a few close friends which I see rarely and I've never...

My Boyfriend Is too Jealous [ 4 Answers ]

I have been living with my boyfriend for six months. At the beginning he was fine with my 10 year friendship with a man. My friend and I had to stop seeing each other for lunch, because of my boyfriend. We still talk on the phone. My boyfriend hadn’t said anything until last night. He had a...

View more questions Search