Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snealjohn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2009, 01:40 PM
    Where is fuel heater plug on powerstroke diesel
    Mini 30 amp fuse keeps blowing, engine cranks but willnnot start. I have looked around the filter bowl to disconnect the fuel heater for test. Not sure what I am looking for.

Check out some similar questions!

Powerstroke 7.3 diesel [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased a used 2001 ford 7.3 diesel. It has been a nightmare. First a new ckank position sensor and cleanning of the injectors. Broke down again. This time wiring at the valve covers. Both sides bad. Broke down again. This time three injectors bad. Dealer says 1800.00. To fix. Seems to...

Powerstroke diesel 6.0 issues [ 5 Answers ]

Accelerator not responding at times for powerstroke 6.0. . Maybe bad fuel, replaced filters and drained tank. Still seems to be driving bad at times. Runs fine then won't accelerate, then after a bit it runs good again??

6.0. Powerstroke Diesel [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question regarding a 2004 Powerstroke Diesel engine, I purchased this truck when it had 32,000 miles on it and it now has 125,000 miles and it hs really never ran just right. It has been in the shope serveral times for running rough and cold start issue, I have had some injectors changed...

How to change fuel filters in 2004 f-250 powerstroke diesel [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to change the fuel filters on my 2004 F-250 powerstroke diesel engine. Just had it done at the ford dealer and the price was about $200. Can't afford that again! Thanks.

6.0 Powerstroke Diesel Problem [ 3 Answers ]

I own a 2004 F-250 Super Duty 6.0 Powerstroke Diesel with 28K miles that is giving me problems. The truck will be running fine and just cut out. It will almost completely quit. I can let off the throttle and then get back in it and it will very slowly regain speed. I can push the accelerator to the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.