Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donnadumas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2006, 11:02 AM
    Agendas
    I need to write an agenda and do not know where to start when it comes to the "goal" of the agenda. Please help me to know where to figure out the "reason" for the meeting.

Thanks,
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 6, 2006, 11:09 AM
    An agenda is simply a list of items to be covered or discussed at a meeting. It could be (usually is) sorted to indicate the order that each item will be covered. It might even be scheduled to indicate when and how long each item will be discussed.

The reason or goal of the meeting may be to arrive at a decision on the items listed.
    paul morgan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 05:21 PM
    I need to write an agenda and do not know where to start when it comes to the "goal" of the agenda. Please help me to know where to figure out the "reason" for the meeting.

Thanks,

Jan 17, 2007, 07:13 PM
    There is no way we can tell you the reason for the meeting. That is something you need to know.

The "goal" of an agenda is to provide a plan for what will be discussed at the meeting and when.

BTW, unless your question has a direct bearing to previous posts in the thread, you should start a new thread rather than pggyback on someone else's
    tiffy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by donnadumas

Thanks,
    How do I start to write an agenda that is needed for a work assignment listing all duties that I will need to do on 01-24-07?

Jan 23, 2007, 11:08 AM
    Did you try reading the other responses in this thread? Especially the part about not piggy backing?

An Agenda is for a meeting. What it sounds like you want is a ToDo list.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search