Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miley004 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2009, 11:02 AM
    Where can I find ballet shoes?
    Hey its me again miley004 :) never ming about that previous question it was stupid I was out of my mind and when I read it a couple of days later I was like:::confused:
    So my question is:dies anybody know where I could buy poit shoes?? I live in a small city in poland where there's no dance stores or ballet classes or anything like that so if any body knows could you please answer me!?
    P.S.I already checked the sport stores and stuff like that:):):)
    Thanks for trying and answering miley004
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2009, 11:15 AM

Is there a ballet store in Lodz or Warsaw or Krakow that has a online store?
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Nov 27, 2009, 03:40 PM

HI,
    My favorite company has been Capezio. The ballet shoes are supreme quality and the clothes are excellent. I am including their international site.

Click Here: http://www.capeziodance.com/?gclid=C...FRESawod0D-klg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ballet truths? [ 9 Answers ]

Is it true that if you are a ballet dancer Your mostly likely to be skinny And not have a curvy figure I have 2 hour long ballet lessons twice a week And I'm 15 and I'm very uncurvy What can help?

Ballet talk [ 4 Answers ]

how will i be able to improve my extensions??? are there any steps/exercise that i can do at home so my extensions would get better? :p

Need to find a store for good shoes [ 1 Answers ]

Have an old pair that are just like street shoes with suede and soles like you'd wear out. Do not like gym shoes for bowling-they do not slide so probably fall on my face trying to bowl w/these. Need to know of a store here near Chicago, IL where I can find shoes like the ones I have.

Where can I find shoes like these? [ 1 Answers ]

I've only seen on websites that say it is coming soon to U.S. but I think the site is old... Has anyone seen them in stores?:confused:

View more questions Search