Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jodimasbrew Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2009, 04:11 AM
    Severe abdominal pains normal in pregnancy?
    I'm 19 weeks pregnant. I've been having severe abdominal pains for the past 3 days. My Dr. Said there's no cause for an alarm since there's no bleeding, spotting or vagina discharge. Is this normal?
    SunnSand Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2009, 04:31 AM

How severe? Do they feel like cramping like if you were menstrating? I had pains that were severe during my first pregancy,as well, don't panic this isn't your dr's first pregnancy, I know it is scary but just listen to him and do what he says, I hope this helps
    Jodimasbrew Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 08:21 AM

Yes it feel like menstrution pains and its very sharp and stabbing. Did yours take that long because I'm still in pains.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower abdominal pain mild chest pains? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay... I been having lower abdominal pain... my urine is cloudy and a while back my doc said I had pus cells in my urine.. he prescribed me meds and I took them as directed... Everything reamin the same. Now I am having mild chest pains high between my breats.. I am really scared to see a...

I am a child with severe abdominal pain [ 7 Answers ]

I have recently been experiencing severe abdominal pain and it is in a abnormal spot on the upper middle and the upper right sections of the abdomen.I don't know what that could signify?Can anyone help narrow down and give me suggestions of what it might be?The doctors are concerned that it is...

IBS? Strong Abdominal pains! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. I will randomly get very strong pains in my lower abdomen. These pains come very sporadically. I will typically get them a few nights in a row then I will not get them for a couple months. The pain starts in my lower abdomen and the pain will intensify to my back. There have been times that...

High Liver Levels and Severe Abdominal pain [ 1 Answers ]

I Have recently had severe abdominal pain it comes on suddenly in the evening and is so painful I can't even move it feels like my stomach is going to burst, I ended up in the hospital one night they diagonsed it with gerd. The other attack I drank a lot of malox and waited it out and went to the...

View more questions Search