Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ak001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2009, 03:44 AM
    Discoloration of the vulva
    Hello... is it true that the more sex you have the blacker the vulva gets? How does it go back to pink or does it ever go back to pink.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 1, 2009, 04:20 AM

Your vulva is probably darker for the same reason some men have very dark penises, either genetically related or race specific. No, it isn't true that the more sex you have, the darker your vulva is. That's an old wive's tale; probably a very jealous old wife.:rolleyes:

Tick
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2009, 04:47 AM
    Have you ever seen any woman who has very pink nipples, have a dark vulva?

If that was the case, my penis would be "beyond black".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lip discoloration [ 1 Answers ]

I am a mixed, African American and Caucasian female. In the past few months I have noticed tiny freckle like dots on my upper lip. They are light brown, almost the same color of my skin instead of the natural color of the lip. It doesn't hurt or anything but it is noticeable and it seems to be...

How to get rid of Discoloration [ 1 Answers ]

I had a cold sore about 2 months ago and after the scab came off pink tissue remained and still does to this day- 2 months later! How do I get rid of this discoloration on the edge of lower lip?

Mucus discharge from vulva - female dog [ 2 Answers ]

Have a 12 yr old female doberman, not spayed. There is a mucus (pus) brownish discharge coming from the vulva. Also, weight loss. She eats, drinks and plays. What is causing this discharge and what would the treatment be? Antibiotics ?

UTI / inverted vulva treatment and cause? [ 3 Answers ]

We have an 8 month old mixed breed female we adopted from the Humane Society at six weeks. HS wouldn't allow us to take pup home until their vet spayed her. We were assured that there were no adverse affects to such an early spaying. Now we finally realized that her constant licking of the...

View more questions Search