Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2006, 05:00 PM
    Your Grandparents don't hate you? Why would they? Just because your parents were young when they had you, and your grandparents may have disapproved at the time - it does not mean they hate you?

Your Dad really sounds depressed and like he has lots of issues! - I rewally do empathise with you here, we all would love to help - so please do not feel like you cannot open up; you can tell us anything - we will not judge, and there is no need to feel embarrassed - we just want to help!
    Ithinkmydadhatesme Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2006, 08:58 AM
    2 years ago my dad started to be all mean to me 4 no reason.
    He used hit me saying he didn't want me.
    I don't speak to him I don't speak 2 anyone.
    I finely hit it of with this girl.
    My dad was supposed to be working till 9 but he came home early he caught the 2 of us.
    That what you want 2 no?
    gansada Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Nov 9, 2006, 09:35 AM
    Well sounds like a rough time!

Your dad loves you deep down inside.

He is struggling. He doesn't know how to be a dad.

It is not like i am standing up 4 him or anything like that.

There is no book to how to become or form into a dad.

Try to focus on your goals in life.

Thier maybe more challanges in life.

To tell you the truth that you need to focus on what you want in life.

If you need to talk bout your feelings we, i, are here 4 u.

Hoped i helped!

Peace!
    Morrigans Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 08:29 PM
    Hi I'm 13 and I have the same problem I live in weymouth my mom is still alive but when my grandma diad my dad became mad at me he said to me "your a waste of life ,you should have ben a blo job"he hates me and I hate going home he's tells me I'm useless I'm nothing it make want to take a kitchen nife to my rist and cut the vane I'm already in therapy,I'm so scared because one time I was mad at my brother and I spared his axe all over his room and he told my grandma (this was 4 years ago)my dad was in the room and he got up and shuved me agenst the wall and picked me up by my hair then grabbed my neck yelled at me wile shaking me rapidly I cryed every night for a month . My dads not vilent has before now he just yells at me I thowt I was the only kid in england please keep in touch with me:(.
    peace_love_xox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 07:50 PM
    That's terrible... Whether your mother is dead (and I am very sorry) he has no right to treat you that way. You're his child he should try really hard to look after you and comfort you. That is ABUSE! I say try to live with another family member or someone close where you are safe. And those who say "My mums dead too" She isn't asking for that.. If your going to say something stupid like that don't say it at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Daughter hates me! [ 16 Answers ]

I have been living with my Mom since the birth of my daughter (who's now 20 months). Her Dad left for a job abroad when she was only 6 months old. She has become very attached to my Mom (her granny), and doesn't want to leave her even for a sec. Moreover we have a whole army of servants and...

My mother hates me [ 19 Answers ]

I really need to talk to someone no matter what I do it is never good enough for my mother. I love her very much but we cannot get along at all, I really would love to have a relationship to where we could be friends. I am 30 yrs. Old I have been married for almost 14 years.my father was a acholic...

Outlook Express hates me [ 7 Answers ]

Hi again.. Since the last time you helped us out we have installed a router and everything is tickety-boo with the reception upstairs in my son's apartment. It was he that you were mainly in contact with as I am in the remedial class when it comes to the gubbins of computers. The problem that I...

13 YO hates Mom... please help [ 10 Answers ]

I have 2 boys - 16 and almost 14. Since the divorce in 1998 my sons have lived in both homes until 2004 when my oldest became so angry and frustrated with the situation that he attempted to overdose on antibiotics. A clear scream for help. At that time Dad finally said he could come and live...

My brother hates me! [ 1 Answers ]

Yet another question but this time not about my b/f... My b/f's brother. He just got a g/f about 3 months ago and me and him used to be really close I used to call him my big brother and he called me his little sis yeah close so since he got his g/f he's been ignoring me and being an ass I told him...

View more questions Search