Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annehandkids Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2006, 09:18 AM
    House deeds and car title tied up on mortgage
    Can the bank tie a car title into a home mortgage loan?
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

Nov 6, 2006, 09:45 AM
    Absolutely Not. A mortgage is secured by real property (house); a car loan is secured by personal property (car),

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Add name to house deeds but not mortgage? [ 6 Answers ]

I live in the UK. My partner and I own a house, but at the moment the mortgage is in his name and only his name appears on the house deeds. The reason why the mortgage was not in joint names initially is because I was unemployed at the time of applying. I have contacted several solicitors to...

Car Loan and Car Title - Minnesota Law [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My fiancé and I recently bought a car on a Saturday. We live in Minnesota. At first, the finance guy at the car dealership told us the financing will be done through Wells Fargo. After spending close to 4 hours at there and hearing it was a reputable bank that we both bank through -- we...

Title deeds [ 2 Answers ]

I have been informed by my conveyancer that title deeds are now obsolete, as of approx 2000. Is this correct? We have been misled by the same firm about another matter abd I an now reluctant to take their word for this.

Can he sell the house if the deeds in his name [ 1 Answers ]

I want to buy a propery in Florida from a man who is going through a divorce. He bought the house when he was single and only his name is on the deed. He got married later and now is going through a divorce. 1. Can he sell me the house? 2. His wife is still living in the house with her family....

Name on Mortgage vs. Name on Title [ 1 Answers ]

We are getting ready to buy a house and because one of us has poor credit, the mortgage will only be in one of our names. In a case like this, is it possible to list both people on the title? Thanks

View more questions Search