Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2009, 12:56 PM
    Halloween celebrations
    Ok I noticed that Australia doesn't celebrate halloween.. our country does. I was wonder what other places don't celebrate it
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2009, 02:38 PM

Some places in Russia do and some places don't.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 31, 2009, 02:49 PM
    Really depends on what you mean by celebrate.
    AN excuse to dress up and have a party, yes, any thing else, na..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Halloween ? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello everyone , I'm having trouble with coming up with a halloween costume for this year I want to be unique and not slutty Any suggestions would be greatly apreciated

How old is to old to go out for halloween? [ 8 Answers ]

I was listening to the radio this morning and the people on their were saying that they think that trick or treating should be 12 and under. Im just curious as to what others think. Personally I think people should be allowed to do trick-or-treating up until I say about age 18. As long as the...

Too Old for Halloween? [ 1 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ten Signs That You’re Too Old for Trick or Treating 10. You get winded from knocking on the door. 9. You have another kid chew the candy for you. 8. You ask for high fiber candy only. 7. When someone...

10 Posts celebrations! [ 79 Answers ]

Hey I finally made it over 10 posts!! Go me!! Anyway these past 10 posts have seen some very helpful advice from a lot of people thanks!! To celebrate, I have decided that to share with you the one thing that everyone that doesn't know needs to know about and that one thing is Jesus and how you can...

New Years Celebrations [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering how everyone is going to celebrate their newyears, some years I watch movies with my family, sometimes I am just watching **** clark all by my lonesome on the couch, and last years I had two of my friends come over and we played video games all night, as my parents were going to an...

View more questions Search