Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jewels7683 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2006, 08:26 AM
    Thoughts on this
    So I'm not sure if I have found my balance on how much to call my re acquired boyfriend. Lately its only been once a day so that I don't feel like I'm bugging him too much. Do you think this is enough or not enough? Also, when I talked to him yesterday he said he missed me (which he hadn't said in a couple days) and he asked what we were doing on new years (which is still like two months away). I feel that both these things are good things that were said to me. What do you think? Thanks! :rolleyes:
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2006, 08:30 AM
    It healthy to keep it balanced.
    If you call him Mon, let him call you on Tues, and so on and so forth!
    Here_To_Help- Jon Posts: 97, Reputation: 26

Nov 6, 2006, 09:09 AM
    You two are a couple... there is nothing wrong with asking him what he likes/doesnt like on terms of contact frequency. The concept of asking the other (communication) is a great skill to develop in your relationship.. go for it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In my thoughts [ 5 Answers ]

About 20 years ago I had a short, but very intense relationship with a man who I knew would be moving in a couple of months. He said once that I was like the girl in the movie "Bladerunner" because I was willing to become attached to him even though I knew that he would be leaving and he thought...

Second thoughts [ 19 Answers ]

Dear Experts, I'm eighteen, I have no support from my family, I don't have a decent job, I don't have a steady, or stable home, and I'm eight months pregnant. I already picked out a nice family that will be able to spoil him, and give him everything he'll ever need. So what's the problem...

I need all of your thoughts... [ 15 Answers ]

My friend 'S' is 22yrs old and has so many problems with guys it's unreal. Recently she has been out on 3 dates with this guy 'K'. They have got on really well, had a lovely time he even invited her to a family party which is taking place in march. I have not seen her so happy in ages. ...

View more questions Search