Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vcsekar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2009, 12:11 AM
    Apsa80 using in drip irrigation system
    I am an agricultuerist using drip system for cultivation of sugarcane. Clarify by using APSA80 whether it will remove the drip hole block enabling to supply water evenly at all places if so what is the dose .
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2010, 10:56 AM

Hello vcsekar welcome to Ask Me Help Desk.
    Here is a little bit of information on APSA80 in a previous post posted here in the forum.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/garden...ve-386160.html

APSA is an adjuvent. It is used to make water 'wetter" and it increases the ability for pesticides etc to be spread but I do not believe it would assist in removing the block in your drip hole within your irrigation system
    caglarkeskin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2010, 09:28 AM
    It is a useful information about drip irrigation. I am a farmer and we have very large fields, before drip
    Irrigation system was found it was a nightmare to irrigate all those fields because where I live is a place
    That does not rain so much. Now we use drip irrigation, saving so many water and it is a lot easier to irrigate
    The field with that. I am trying to read everything about drip irrigation and I recommend every farmer to use that
    Technique, so I am grateful for everyone who gives information about it. I also found a very good guide about drip
    Irrigation and it may be useful too for those who want to learn more information about that;

http://agricultureguide.org/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I maintain 60 psi in my irrigation system [ 1 Answers ]

How do I maintain 60 psi in my irrigation system

Flawed well and irrigation system design? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi- I am in need of some advice. My house used to be on two wells. One for my irrigation system and one for my house. The well for my irrigation was bad so I just switched over the lines from my irrigation and tied into the house lines. I may have not thought this through "well" enough so I am...

Wiring for an Irrigation System [ 4 Answers ]

I have an irrigation system with an underground well, a tank, a pump start relay switch, a timer and a pressure switch set to turn on at 20 psi and off at 50 psi. There are 3 zone valves connected to the timer. There is a separate zone for hose bibs that is not connected to a valve or the timer,...

Drip irrigation system. [ 2 Answers ]

Is a drip irrigation system cost effective? It takes four hour's to water the plants properly with a hose.

Irrigation System Problem [ 2 Answers ]

Five in-ground controllers (zones) handle my sprinkler system sprinklers. These controllers are in 5 different areas on my property. I noticed today that when zone one comes on that zone two comes on at the same time which never was the case in the past. As a consequence, the pressure is...

View more questions Search